1) What is the theme of the World Veterinary Day celebrated every year on the last Saturday of April?
A) Animals and Us
B) Environment Protection for Improving Animal and Human Health
C) Protecting our loved ones
D) Love for Animal
2) Michael Robinson, who passed away at the age of 61 was a former footballer playing for which club?
D) Manchester United
3) The government of which state has launched a fee reimbursement scheme for students including those in professional courses?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Prades
4) Who has taken charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of HUDCO?
A) Arvind Kumar
B) Varun Sharma
C) Anand Ra
D) Shiv Das Meena
5) In a major bureaucratic reshuffle in the government who among the following has been appointed as the Secretary of Department of Economic affairs?
A) Arun Kumar
B) Shiv Das Meena
C) Tarun Bajaj
D) Raj Kumar Sharma
6) A Team Led by which institution has developed a Low-Cost Mechanical Ventilator named ‘Ruhdaar’ using locally available material?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Mandi
7) Who among the following has named among the world’s top 20 inspirational leaders in Biopharma by The Medicine Maker Power List 2020?
A) Kamini Rao
B) Jayashree Mondkar
C) Shashi Wadhwa
D) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
8) In which state has the Women & Child Development Ministry started a unique initiative called ‘doorstep Anganwadi’ to reach out to children during lockdown and ensure provision of nutritious food to the children?
A) Tamil Nadu
9) The Asian Development Bank has approved __________ billion loan for India to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
10) Actor Irrfan Khan who passed away at the age of 53 due to colon infection, was the winner of which National award?
A) Padma Shri
B) National Film Award
C) Padma Vibhushan
D) Padma Bhushan
11) India has extended USD 150 million foreign currency swap support to which country to help mitigate the impact of covid-19?
12) Which company has signed a $1 billion deal with Nokia to improve 4G network experience in the country?
13) The CM of Madhya Pradesh has launched which scheme to boost the immunity system of citizens of the state by distributing special trikatu churna prepared by the Ayush department?
A) Jeevan Shakti Yojana
B) Jeevan Ashray Yojana
C) Jeevan Amrit Yojana
D) Jeevan Jyoti Yojana
14) Which insurance company has tied up with Policy Bazaar to offer ‘Pay As You Drive’ Motor Insurance policies under a regulatory sandbox project?
D) Bharti AXA
15) Who has been named as the USA head coach of the men’s national team?
A) Pravin Amre
B) Sunil Prakash
C) Anil Aggarwal
D) J Arunkumar
16) Which company has launched a special fund to help its SMB partners in logistics who have been financially impacted due to the lockdown?
17) In a recent rate cut, Moody’s has slashed India’s growth estimate to ________ percent for 2020 from 2.5% percent.
- 07 Nov Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02nd Nov and 03rd Nov 2020
- 28th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- 24th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th Oct 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16th Oct 2020
61 total views, 2 views today