Most Important 17th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
The STARS project has been approved by the Union Cabinet to improve the education system of India. The project will be implemented with the financial support from which institution?
(a) World Economic Forum
(b) New Development Bank
(c) Asian Development Bank
(d) World Bank
World Food Day occurs annually on which date?
(a) 14 October
(b) 16 October
(c) 15 October
(d) 13 October
Bhanu Athaiya, the first Indian to win the Oscar has passed away. She won the award in which category.
(a) Costume Designing
(b) Dance Direction
(c) Short Documentary
(d) Original Music
What was the profession of Kishore Bhimani who passed away recently?
(d) Sports journalist
Sooronbai Jeenbekov has resigned as the President of which country?
Which of the following countries has been re-elected as the co-president of the International Solar Alliance?
What is the amount contributed by India to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine Refugees in the Near East?
(a) 3.5 million
(b) 2.5 million
(c) 2 million
(d) 1 million
Who among the following has been named as the ambassador for World Athletics Half Marathon Championships Gdynia 2020?
(a) Jeff Richman
(b) Constantina Dita
(c) Catherine Ndereba
(d) Valeriu Tomescu
NTPC CMD Gurdeep Singh’s term has been extended till which of the following year?
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams