Which bank has recently partnered with the Apollo Hospitals to launch a holistic healthcare solution, ‘The HealthyLife Programme’?
(a) ICICI Bank
(b) Axis Bank
(c) HDFC Bank
(d) Kotak Mahindra Bank
When is the World Students’ Day celebrated?
(a) 12 October
(b) 13 October
(c) 10 October
(d) 15 October
Renowned cricket player John Richard Reid who has passed away recently played for which country?
(b) New Zealand
(d) West Indies
How much amount has been extended by EXIM Bank to the Maldives for financing the Greater Male Connectivity Project (GMCP)?
(a) USD 400 million
(b) USD 250 million
(c) USD 300 million
(d) USD 600 million
International Day of Rural Women is marked every year on which day?
(a) 15 October
(b) 14 October
(c) 13 October
(d) 12 October
AICTE has joined hands with which tech giant to skill students and educators in new-age technologies including AI?
Which state has launched the “Sujal”- ‘Drink from Tap Mission’ scheme to provide piped water connections to all urban areas?
Which of the following state has signed a pact with Vedanta Group firm Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL) to set up a greenfield zinc smelter in the state?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
Russia has given regulatory approval to a second Covid-19 vaccine, named ‘_______________’, after early-stage studies.
(b) Sputnik V
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams