1) The International Dance Day is celebrated every year on which date?
A) April 25
B) April 24
C) April 26
D) April 29
2) Uma Balasubramanian Newest Book on India’s Unsung Hero: Sayajirao Gaekwad III: The Maharaja of Baroda has been published by which Publication house?
3) Who will take over the post of the new vigilance commissioner from the incumbent Sharad Kumar?
A) Sunl Mehta
B) TM Bhasin
C) Suresh N Patel
D) Padmja Chunduru
4) The Ayushman Bharat Diwas is observed every year on _______ of April across the country to promote affordable medical facilities across the country.
A) April 25
B) April 21
C) April 30
D) April 29
5) Which automobile manufacturer has joined hands with AgVA Healthcare to supply 10,000 ventilators by May-end 2020 ?
D) Maruti Suzuki
6) Who has been named as the interim MD and CEO of PNB Housing Finance ?
A) Ramesh Chand
B) Anand Kumar
C) Seema Singh
D) Neeraj Vyas
7) MyGov has collaborated with which app to disperse information related to Covid-19 ?
8) Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) to the post for a period of three years ?[/expand]A) Arvind Kumar
B) Narain Dutt
C) Sunil Rana
D) Rajiv Kumar
9) Name the robot device designed by CSIR lab-Durgapur to help and assist frontline Covid-19 healthcare workers.
10) The World Bank has approved an amount _________ million to help enhance India’s coastal resources and improved livelihood opportunities.
11) According to the latest Open Budget Survey, what is India’s ranking among 117 nations in terms of budget transparency and accountability?
12) Which international institution has decided to give $ 346 million loans to help provide reliable power connections in rural Maharashtra?
13) India has lost the hosting rights of 2021 men’s world boxing championships to which country ?
14) The United States has provided additional $ ________ million to India in a bid to fight against covid-19 pandemic.
15) Which bank has put together a special Rs.10,000-cr refinance facility for Housing finance companies to partially mitigate the liquidity risk and improve overall liquidity in the overall housing finance system?
16) Which bank has launched a loan scheme for Covid-19-affected MSME borrowers whose activities are disrupted due covid-19 ?
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
17) Rishi Kapoor passed away at the age of 67. He made his first appearance in which of the following films ?
D) Shri 420
18) Who has recently been appointed as the Ambassador/Permanent Representative of India to the UN ?
A) Kumar Anand
B) T. S. Tirumurti
C) Ravish Kumar
D) Sayyad Akbaruddin
19) The Navy of the United States will host the world’s largest maritime exercise ‘The Rim of Pacific’ in which region this year ?
B) New Zealand
20) Who has been appointed by India as the new ambassador to Qatar ?
A) Pravin Jindal
B) Arun Sharma
C) Raveesh Kumar
D) Deepak Mittal