1) The World Day For Safety And Health At Work is observed on which of the following dates ?
A) April 26
B) April 29
C) April 28
D) April 30
2) James Beggs who passed away recently was the _________ administrator of NASA.
3) RBI has extended the term of appointment of Madhavan Menon who is the part-time Chairman of which bank ?
A) Nainital Bank
B) Catholic Syrian Bank
C) Jammu & Kashmir Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
4) The Navy of which country has successfully test-fired anti-ship missiles in Arabian Sea during a recent sea drill ?
5) Name the middle-distance runner who has been banned for four years by Athletics Integrity Unit after testing positive for banned substance dehydrochlormethyltestosterone ?
A) Jhuma Khatun
B) Sriram Singh
D) Sant Kumar
6) Sana Mir who has announced retirement from international cricket played the game for which country ?
A) South Africa
7) Olympic Medallist Mathias Boe who announced his retirement recently from International Badminton belongs to which country?
8) Which country has the third largest military spender in the world, after the US and China according to the latest report released by SIPRI ?
A) Saudi Arabia
9) Which Indian institution has ranked 57th globally in the THE Impact Rankings 2020 ?
10) Former Governor and veteran politician Devanand Konwar who passed away at the age of 77 was the member of which political party ?
11) Noted Bijay Mishra who passed away recently was a noted ________.
12) The Union Minister of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has issued guidelines regarding the SVAMITVA scheme. In how many states is the program is currently implemented?
13) Name the Indian American diplomat who has been nominated by US President Donald Trump as US envoy to the OECD.
A) Neelaksh Sharma
B) Atul Kashyap
C) Manisha Singh
D) Anand Kumar
14) The Pakistan Cricket Board has banned which player for three years after failing to report corrupt practices ahead of the Pakistan Super League 2020?
A) Babar Azam
B) Umar Akmal
C) Fakhar Zaman
D) Hasan Ali
15) Which grand prix has become the 10th race to get cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic ?
A) Australian Grand Prix
B) Monaco Grand Prix
C) Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
D) French Grand Prix
16) Which bank has signed a joint venture with Max Financial Services to become partners in Max Life Insurance Company Limited?
A) Axis Bank
17) The government of which state has announced Rs 50 lakh insurance cover for all journalists in the state who are reporting during the coronavirus outbreak ?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
18) DROR has partnered with which company to launch the first-ever ‘Social Distancing Contest’ to keep track of the social distancing score ?
19) Which bank has launched a special scheme for self help groups to help them battle the challenges inflicted by the covid-19 pandemic ?
D) Indian Overseas Bank
20) Which country has cancelled the premier multilateral air combat training exercise ‘Pitch Black’ in collaboration with India due to covid-19 ?
C) Sri Lanka
- 07 Nov Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02nd Nov and 03rd Nov 2020
- 28th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- 24th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th Oct 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16th Oct 2020
25 total views, 1 views today