1) International Delegate’s Day is observed on _________ April every year to raise awareness of the role of the delegates and representatives of the UN member states.
2) A research professor at which institute has developed a software that detects Coronavirus in five seconds by using the patient’s X-ray scan?
B) IIT Roorkee
3) Ronny Roy, who passed away recently was related to which field?
4) What is the theme of the World Immunization Week being observed from 24-30 April ?
A) Vaccines at work
C) Role of Vaccines
D) VaccinesWork for All
5) The government of which state has launched the Dhanwantari scheme for home delivery of medicines to patients ?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
6) Which educational institution has developed an AI-Based Search Engine for COVID-19 Research to help researchers in getting insights and solutions related to the disease ?
7) The Kerala government hospital has deployed which bot to serve the covid-19 patients in the government medical college hospital ?
B) Cov-go bot
8) NASA engineers have developed a high-pressure ventilator device called ________ to treat patients with mild symptoms of COVID-19 in the US.
9) What is the theme of the World Intellectual Property Day observed annually on 26 April every year ?
A) Protecting our rights
B) Innovation and Intellectual rights
C) Innovate for a Green Future
D) Intellectual rights for all
10) China has named its first Mars exploration mission as ___________ as it marks its 50th anniversary of the launch of the first satellite in 19070.
11) RBI has announced a Special Liquidity Facility for Mutual Funds to the tune of __________ crore with a view to ease liquidity pressures and prevent erosion of the Net asset value of funds due to redemption.
12) Facebook has rolled out a new group calling feature known as _______ to create joinable group video calls which can accommodate up to 50 people in a single call.
A) Messenger Bot
B) Messenger Book
C) Messenger Text
D) Messenger rooms
13) Which airport in Tamilnadu has been upgraded to level 3 by the Airport Authority of India signifying the rise in the operational potential of the airport?
14) The government of which state has launched a pharmacy app for surveillance of patients suffering from cold and fever ?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
15) India Ratings has lowered the GDP growth rate further to _________ for the 2020-21t, thus recording the lowest growth in 29 years.
16) According to recent estimates, the APEC economy is expected to reduce by ________ percent in 2020 due to the impact of covid-19.
17) Name the institution which has launched the COVID epass platform for movement of essential goods and service providers to ensure seamless supply during the lockdown.
C) eGov Foundation
D) Niti Aayog
18) According to CARE Ratings India’s growth rate is expected to decline to _______ percent in the current financial year 2020-21.
19) HDFC has acquired how much percent stake in the debt-trapped Reliance Capital by invocation of pledged shares given by the lender in normal course of business.
20) Which state government has launched the Jivan Shakti Yojana for women to prepare masks at home in urban areas to earn profit ?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- 07 Nov Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02nd Nov and 03rd Nov 2020
- 28th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- 24th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th Oct 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16th Oct 2020
66 total views, 1 views today