1) What is the theme of World Malaria Day observed annually on 25 April every year?
A) Beat Malaria together
B) You vs Malaria
C) Tackling malaria the right way
D) Zero Malaria Starts with Me
2) Former cricketer Graeme Watson who passed away at the age of 75 played for which country?
A) New Zealand
C) Sri Lanka
3) The Union Government has declared which industry as a public utility service for six months till October 21?
A) Textile industry
B) Automobile industry
C) Power industry
D) Banking industry
4) Vodafone has tied up with which company to launch ‘Recharge Sathi’ to help individuals and small businesses to earn additional income by selling on the platform?
5) Which bank has announced ex-gratia payment of Rs 10 lac to the next of kin of business correspondents in case of loss of life due to COVID-19?
C) Bank of Baroda
6) Which company will offer tech support to the Tamil Nadu government in tackling the Covid-19 pandemic ?
7) CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a zero-interest loan scheme providing Self Help groups with ________ crore to over 8.78 lakh SHGs.
8) Which paramilitary force has launched ”e-office” application called ‘e-kayalay’ for movement of files without the need for physical touch ?
9) Who has been appointed as the new Chief Vigilance Commissioner after taking the oath ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan ?
A) Sunder Sharma
B) Sanjay Kothari
C) Anand Jha
D) Rajesh Singh
10) Name the organisation which has launched the ‘Lockdown Learners’ series for students and teachers of India.
A) SOS Children’s Villages
B) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
11) Name the institution which has developed a COVID-19 test kit which has got the ICMR’s approval for testing patients.