1) The UN English and Spanish language day established by UNESCO on the same day is observed annually on which date?
A) April 25
B) April 29
C) April 20
D) April 23
2) Who among the following has inaugurated the DRDO mobile testing lab to speed up covid-19 screening and carry out immune profiling of patients ?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Yogi Adityanath
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Narendra Modi
3) SpaceX has successfully how many internet beaming satellites into orbit for its ambitious internet project Starlink ?
4) Name the low-cost COVID-19 test developed by CSIR”s Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) for the detection of pathogens without any expensive machines.
D) RT PCR
5) Tech Mahindra has tied up with which company to set up innovation centres and boost digital transformation and encourage adoption of cloud-based technologies ?
6) National Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated every year on which date to celebrate the day the constitution came into force?
A) April 29
B) April 20
C) April 24
D) April 15
7) Who among the following has won the Chinese Virtual Grand Prix after defeating the Red Bull racer Alex Albon ?
A) Jackie Stewart
B) Jim Clark
C) Bill Vukovich
D) Charles Leclerc
8) Which bank has approved Rs 585 cr for Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project to upgrade major roads and modernization of public works ?
C) World Bank
9) Name the bank which has ranked 5th among ‘Best Large Workplaces in Asia 2020’ ?
B) Capital Local
10) Which state or UT has bagged three national awards for outstanding contribution by its Panchayati Raj Institutions towards socio-economic development ?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
11) According to the World Bank’s latest report, remittances to India are likely to drop by _______ percent in FY 21.
12) Who has won the final of the Banter Blitz Cup after defeating Alireza Firouzja?
A) Vishwanathan Anand
B) Mangus Carlsen
C) Bobby Fisher
D) Anthony Kaplov
13) Usha Ganguly who passed away at the age of 75 in Kolkata was a famous ______.
C) Theatre Artist
14) Basanta Das who passed away recently was a former rajya sabha from which state ?
B) West Bengal
15) Which insurance company has launched ‘BAGIC GOQii Copay Option’ under regulatory sandbox approval from IRDAI, to reward customers with a healthy lifestyle ?
C) Bajaj Allianz
D) HDFC Ergo
16) Which bank has launched a special liquidity scheme for MSMEs including NBFCs and MFIs ?
17) The ICT department of which state has developed a mobile app ‘mCOVID19’ to act as an online pass for drivers and handymen to ensure safe transport during the lockdown period?
B) Tamil Nadu
18) PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the e-Gram Swaraj portal and Swamitva Scheme on Panchayati Raj Day. What is the purpose of the Swamitva Scheme?
A) Opening of hospitals and medical colleges in villages
B) Digitisation of land records
C) Delivery of fertilisers via drones
D) Drone mapping of villages
- 07 Nov Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02nd Nov and 03rd Nov 2020
- 28th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- 24th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th Oct 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16th Oct 2020
70 total views, 1 views today