1) What is the theme of World Asthma Day observed every year on the 5th of May ?
A) Asthma Prevention & Management
B) Preventing Asthma Death
C) Asthma & You
D) Enough Asthma Death
2) The government of which state has decided to launch the Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna guaranteeing at least 120 days of employment to people living in the urban areas?
B) Himachal Pradesh
3) Chandigarh has launched which mobile app for COVID-19 to provide access to all information related to Covid-19 ?
4) Which company has launched two voice-based apps to curb the need to touch handsets for checking transactions amidst the COVID-19 outbreak?
5) The Aarogya Setu app launched by the government has introduced which portal for telemedicine services and consultation to people ?
A) Arogya Portal
B) Sehat Portal
C) Shikr Portal
D) Mitr Portal
6) “The Saras Collection” launched on the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) portal showcases which of the following products ?
A) Dairy products
B) Tribal products
D) Daily utility products made by Self Help Groups
7) Which educational institution has partnered with the Hong Kong Financial Capital Firm to Create a global network as well as a Venture Ecosystem ?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Roorkee
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Delhi
8) Which company has collaborated with the actors from Bollywood to put together a fundraiser concert ‘I FOR INDIA’ ?
9) What is India’s ranking India among countries in the publication of scientific journals?
10) Name the Discus thrower who has been slapped with a four year ban by WADA for flunking a doping test.
A) Anand Kumar
B) Navjeet Kaur
C) Sandeep Kumari
D) Seema Antil
11) Poet and Writer Nissar Ahmed who passed away recently belonged to which state ?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
12) Which institution has developed an Ultra Violet Disinfection Tower for rapid and chemical free disinfection of high prone areas ?
13) DBS Bank has slashed India’s FY21 GDP forecast to ______ percent from its earlier 1.5 percent projection.
14) Who has been nominated by President Trump as a representative to the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
A) Neeraj Jain
B) Jeyandran Venugopal
C) Rajesh Magow
D) Ashok Michael Pinto
15) The government of which state has launched an exit app for stranded people of other states who want to return to their native place ?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) West Bengal
16) ICMR has decided to leverage which virtual agent to enable rapid response to Covid-19 testing facilities and bolster rapid response to India’s frontline testing facilities?
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 20th Sep, 21st Sep and 22nd Sep
- 18th & 19th Sep Current Affairs Quiz
- 17th September 2020 Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- 13th September Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- 12th September Current Affairs Quiz
- 11th Sep Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English