1) Chak-Hao from Manipur has recently received a GI tag. It is a variety of _______ which has been used in Manipur over centuries.
2) Anti-apartheid activist Denis Goldberg who passed away recently belonged to which country ?
B) New Zealand
C) South Africa
3) The government of which state has launched an agri entrepreneur facilitation desk to boost primary sectors of the economy after lifting of the nationwide lockdown ?
4) The National Board for Wildlife has permitted coal mining in the forest area of which Natural reserve ?
A) Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh
B) Achanakmar-Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh
C) Great Nicobar, Andaman & Nicobar Island
D) Dehing Patkai Elephant Reserve, Assam
5) The CSIR has launched which app to connect farmers to the supply chain and freight transportation Management System ?
A) Kisan Sangathan App
B) Kisan Sabha App
C) Kisan Rath App
D) Krishi Sabha App
6) The Department of Science & Technology has launched which program to address health risks related to COVID-19 ?
7) Who among the following has written the book ‘Shivaji in South Block: The Unwritten History of a Proud People’ ?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Rupi Kaur
D) Girish Kuber
8) RV Smith who passed away recently was a famous ________.
9) Who among the following has been chosen for the Nikkei Asia Prizes 2020 for clean water technology ?
A) Sugata Bose
B) Nitin Nohria
C) Thomas Kailath
D) T Pradeep
10) Who among the following players has bagged the New Zealand Cricketer of the year award ?
A) Trent Boult
B) Ross Taylor
C) Tim Southee
D) Kane Williamson
11) The Government has raised the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Minor Forest Produce (MFP) of 49 items in view of circumstances arising out of Covid 19. The prices are revised every _______ years by the pricing cell of the Ministry of Tribal affairs.
12) Which TV serial has set the world record for becoming the most viewed entertainment programme globally?
C) Malgudi Days
13) Who has assumed charge as the Secretary of Women and Child development Ministry ?
A) Ramesh Chand
B) Anand Singh
C) Rajesh Sharma
D) Ajay Tirkey
14) Which state has become the first one in the country to provide free and cashless insurance premium to people of the state ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
15) Which association has launched a national e-commerce marketplace ‘bharatmarket’ to help retail traders provide services to customers ?
16) Which country has taken over from India in the ICC Test rankings for first time since October 2016 ?
B) South Africa
17) Which product from Kashmir has recently been given the geographical indication by the GI registry ?
A) Walnut wood products
B) Copper utensils
D) Pashmina Shawl
18) How many Indians have been selected for the prestigious membership of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences for 2020 ?
- 07 Nov Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02nd Nov and 03rd Nov 2020
- 28th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- 24th Oct 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th Oct 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16th Oct 2020
18 total views, 1 views today