1) World AIDS Vaccine Day is observed annually on which date to spread awareness regarding the importance of HIV vaccine ?
A) May 25
B) May 20
C) May 18
D) May 17
2) Billionaire Saleh Abdullah Kamel who passed away recently, belonged to which country ?
B) Saudi Arabia
3) India Post Mumbai has released a Special Postal Cover which has been dedicated to __________.
B) Army Personnel
D) Migrant Workers
4) US-Based General Atlantic is all set to buy ________ percent stake in Jio Platforms For Rs 6,598 Crore.
5) Name the two girls recognized by US President Donald Trump as ‘coronavirus heroes’ in the US.
A) Qamar Bilal and Sunita Singh
B) Suna Khan and Jessica Raj
C) Amira Khan and Sunita Nandini
D) Laila Khan and Sravya Annappareddy
6) The Ministry of Culture hosted a webinar on ‘Revitalising Museums and Cultural Spaces’ at the International Museum Day. When is the International Museum Day observed annually ?
A) May 15
B) May 17
C) May 18
D) May 25
7) Government has implemented the recommendations of which committee related to creating border infrastructure ?
A) Harsh Vardhan
B) Naresh Chandra
C) General D B Shekatkar
D) Ajit Doval
8) Which of the following country has launched a new unit to step up defence in outer space ?
9) Which bank has launched its India’s 1st zero-contact, video KYC savings account ?
A) Axis Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
10) BSE and NSE have cut the annual listing fee for SMEs by ________ percent amidst the challenges faced by SMEs due to the coronavirus pandemic.
11) Ratnakar Matkari who passed away recently was a famous _______.
12) Which of the following digital payments company has launched the eFinclusiv AEPS 2.0 ?
C) Pine Labs
D) Financial Software and Systems
13) Nabard has extended a ________ rupees special liquidity facility to cooperative banks and RRBs in various states.
14) Who among the following has been appointed as the new president of the World Health Assembly ?
A) Kyle O’Brien
B) Joanne Alig
C) Keva Bain
D) Eric Borgerding
15) Which company is all set to acquire PepsiCo’s stake in NourishCo Beverages with the focus on building a strong packaged beverages market ?
B) Aditya Retail
D) Tata Consumer
16) NADA has provisionally suspended which two athletes for violating anti-doping rules ?
A) Savita Kumari and Ashish Kumar
B) Satish Kumar and Pooja Rani
C) Savita Kumari and Ankit Shishodia
D) Vikas Krishan and Pooja Rani
17) Who among the following has won the 2019 Alexander Dalrymple Award ?
A) Admiral Ram Dass Katari
B) Vice Admiral G Ashok Kumar
C) Vice Admiral M. S. Pawar
D) Vice Admiral Vinay Badhwar
18) Which state has recently launched a cyber security incubator programme ‘H.A.C.K’ for startups in India ?
20th May 2020 Current Affairs Video Discussing