Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in May 2020 Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister announces Economic Package of Rs 20 Lakh Crore
- Economic Relief Package announced for “Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”
- Union Cabinet Approves “Scheme for Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises”
- Reserve Bank of India’s Monetary Policy Statement for 2020-21
- International Energy Agency Releases “Global Energy Review 2020”
- UN releases report “World Economic Situation and Prospects”
- What is Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)?
- Finance Minister rolls out facility of Instant Allotment of PAN
- World Steel Association Releases “April 2020: Crude Steel Production Update”
- WHO Releases “State Of The World’s Nursing Report 2020”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams