Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in June 2020 Current Affairs:
- Environmental Performance Index 2020
- Government of India bans 59 Chinese apps
- World Bank Releases “Global Economic Prospects (June 2020)”
- World No Tobacco Day 2020 Awards
- India releases National Report on the state of Climate Crisis
- India elected as a non-permanent member of UN Security Council
- UNCTAD Releases “World Investment Report 2020”
- GoI to launch “Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan”
- Global Status Report on Preventing Violence Against Children 2020
- GoI brings all cooperative banks under the supervision of RBI