Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in July 2020 Current Affairs:
1. The Global E-waste Monitor Report 2020
2. GoI approves Special liquidity scheme for NBFCs/HFCs
3. India Ranked 31st in INFORM Risk Index 2020
4. India ranks 34th in GRETI 2020 by JLL
5. IRDAI allows the launch of ‘Corona Kavach’ insurance policies
6. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force in India
7. Union Cabinet Approves National Education Policy 2020
8. Fleet of 5 Rafale multi-role combat jets arrived in India
9. Schemes for promotion of Bulk Drugs & Medical Devices Parks
10. the United Arab Emirates launches “Hope” mission to “Mars”
- Daily Computer Knowledge Quiz for all Competitive Exams
- Daily English Language Quiz for all Competitive Exams
- General Awareness Quiz for ECGC PO & Bank Mains Exams 2021
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: March Month– Day 1
- 27th & 28th Feb 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 27th and 28th Feb 2021 Current Affairs in English