Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in August 2020 Current Affairs:
1. RBI’s 2nd Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2020-21 Released
2. PM Modi addresses on New Education Policy 2020
3. Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency
4. National Sports Awards 2020 announced
5. Swachh Survekshan Awards 2020 Announced
6. IIT Madras Tops Atal Rankings (ARIIA) 2020
7. GoI enhances prize money in National Sports Awards
8. Forbes magazine released “The Highest-Paid Actors Of 2020” list
9. Gramodaya Bandhu Mitra Puraskaras
10. Raksha Mantri launches Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams