Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in April 2020 Current Affairs:
- GoI reviews extant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy
- RBI announces measures to mitigate the impact of COVID-19
- Jeff Bezos tops Forbes billionaires list “The Richest in 2020”
- GoI sanctions Rs. 15000 crores package to boost health infrastructure
- India Ranks 142nd in World Press Freedom Index 2020
- IMF releases “World Economic Outlook”
- Cabinet Approves Ordinance To Amend the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897
- SIPRI releases report “Trends in World Military Expenditure, 2019”
- India Ranks 53rd in Open Budget Index 2019
- Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 extended for one year