Current affairs are one of the most essential parts of nearly all the competitive exams. This section decides the fate of many candidates in the mains exams. So you have to put hard work to complete the preparation of the current affairs section.
For your purpose, we have prepared the September 2020 Monthly Current Affairs in a PDF format. So you can download the Monthly current affairs one-liner PDF for your exam preparation.
It will be very useful for you to cover the current affairs topic as soon as possible. It can also be used for quick preparation and effective revision.
Some Important News Covered in March 2020 Current Affairs:
1. All India Complete Lockdown for 21 Days
2. RBI’s 7th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20
3. Mega-Merger of 10 PSBs to be effective from 1st April 2020
4. Times of India Sports Awards 2019 announced
5. India plans to launch Chandrayaan-3 by the first half of 2021
6. GoI capped Rs 50,000 withdrawal limit on Yes Bank account holder
7. Byju Raveendran & Gaurav Gupta on WEF’s Young Global Leaders list
8. Nirmala Sitharaman announced Economic relief package during Lockdown
9. Tokyo Olympics officially postponed until 2021
10. Australia wins Women’s T20 World Cup title