1) World Liver Day is observed annually on which date ?
A) April 15
B) April 18
C) April 16
D) April 19
2) Which bank has launched voice banking services on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for its retail banking customers ?
3) The National Civil Service Day is observed every year on which date to celebrate the dedication of people who work for the betterment of the country ?
A) April 17
B) April 21
C) April 19
D) April 15
4) Name the vehicle launched in Kerala for rapid testing and screening for symptoms of COVID-19 virus?
5) Which IT company has been hit by ‘Maze’ ransomware attack resulting in disruption of services to its clients ?
6) Name the first every audio book released by the popular storyteller Sudha Murty ?
A) The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk: Life Stories from Here and There
B) How the Onion Got Its Layers
D) Dollar Bahu
7) On which date is the UN Chinese Language Day observed annually ?
A) April 21
B) April 24
C) April 22
D) April 20
8) Name the country which has begun testing of its digital currency to move forward with its plan of rolling out a virtual money payment system.
9) Name the company which is all set to roll out its Covid-19 symptom tracking survey globally to identify potential hotspots.
10) India has approved USD 1 million to which country as a project outlay and immediate assistance for medical equipment to combat coronavirus?
B) Sri Lanka
11) Who has been appointed as the Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind with the approval of the appointments committee of the cabinet ?
A) Gaurav Kapoor
B) Kapil Dev Tripathi
C) Dev Kothari
D) Neelanjan Sharma
12) BRO has constructed a bridge over which river in Arunachal Pradesh in a record span of 27 days.
13) Name the Indian American appointed by US President Donald Trump to head the country’s National science board for a six year term.
A) Sanjay Sarma
B) Anjali Kumar
C) Sudarsanam Babu
D) Subramanyan Chandrasekhar
14) The government of which state is all set to provide free online medical consultation to sick people at their residence through e-sanjeevani-opd?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
15) RBI has announced the calendar of MPC meetings for the current financial year. The decision of the first meeting will be announced on which date ?
A) June 10
B) June 9
C) June 5
D) June 11
16) Nirmala Sitharaman has appreciated the efforts of the New Development Bank’s 1 billion dollar emergency assistance to India to combat COVID-19 pandemic. The bank was established in which year?
17) RBI has raised the Ways and Means advances to limit in the first half of FY21 to _______ lakh crore from the earlier limit of Rs.1.2 lakh crore.
18) RBI has given nod to appoint ________ as the MD & CEO of City Union Bank with effect from 1st May, 2020.
A) Rajkiran Rai
B) N Kamakodi
C) PV Bharati
D) Sunil Mehta
- 22nd April 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 22nd April 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 22
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 21
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 20
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 19
34 total views, 1 views today