03rd July Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi – Video Discussion
1) World UFO Day is celebrated on which date to create awareness about Unidentified Flying Objects and alien life forms?
A) June 29
B) June 30
C) June 28
D) July 2
2) Who among the following has won the 2020 Commonwealth Short Story Prize for India?
A) Reva Malhotra
B) Rashmi Singh
C) Kritika Pandey
D) Sara Aggarwal
3) Which of the following institutions has developed an AI-based tool to detect Covid-19 from chest X-ray?
A) IIT Mandi
B) IIT Roorkee
C) IIT Gandhinagar
D) IIT Madras
4) Who has been appointed as the new MD of Chola MS General Insurance?
A) MR Mehta
B) Anand Singh
C) Kumar Anand
D) V Suryanarayanan
5) Rudolfo Anaya who passed away recently was known to be the ‘godfather’ of which literature?
6) What is the amount approved by the World Bank to provide an emergency response fund for India’s MSME sector?
A) $700 million
B) $750 million
C) $500 million
D) $550 million
7) RBI has announced a special liquidity scheme for NBFCs and HFCs through an SPV. The SPV will be set up by the subsidiary of which bank?
8) Who has assumed charge as Chief Executive Officer of CBFC?
A) Hemant Singla
B) Anand Sharma
C) Nikunj Verma
D) Ravinder Bhakar
9) Who among the following has become Pakistan Army’s First Female Lieutenant General?
A) Fatima Malik
B) Nigar Johar
C) Nurin Yusuf
D) Amrit Singh
10) AIIMS has partnered with which institution to launch an app for patients needing plasma therapy?
11)Who among the following has been named as India’s ‘most valuable player’ of the 21st Century?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Ravindra Jadeja
C) Virat Kohli
D) Rohit Sharma
12) National Anisette Day is observed on which date?
A) June 18
B) June 20
C) July 2
D) June 30
13) Gallantry award winner Sanjeev Kumar Yadav who passed away recently was a police inspector from which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
14) Who among the following has been appointed as India’s Permanent Representative to UN?
A) Ashish Mehta
B) Dhruv Arya
C) Indra Mani Pandey
D) Vasu Kumar
- Computer Knowledge Quiz for all Competitive Exams: Day 3
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 22
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 21
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 20
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 19
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 18