6th Feb, also known as International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female. In 2003, it was introduced for the first time and from that day every year on 6th Feb now known as a mentioned name.
National Current Affairs Headlines
- As in the recent decision from Supreme Court for the Ram Mandir of Ayodhya. So ‘Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra’ trust set up for constructing Ram temple at Ayodhya.
- To unite the stakeholders of the food processing and agriculture sector in India, Atal Innovation Mission in begin. This mission is started by NITI Aayog.
- Indian Prime Minister Mr Modi has approved to provide the National Importance to the five Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs). The status will be provided with the inception of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020. All the Five Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) are situated in the below-mentioned cities.
- 1. Surat
- 2. Bhopal
- 3. Bhagalpur
- 4. Agartala
- 5. Raichur.
International Current Affairs
- US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center gives India 40th rank among 53 economies on International Intellectual Property (IP).
- To reduce the exploitation of children in India, Britain’s Prince Charles launches Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIIF).
- Romania’s pro-European government collapsed in a parliamentary no-confidence vote after only 3 months in office. A total of 261 of 465 MPs voted in favour of a motion against the minority government led by Ludovic Orban.
Economy and Corporate Current Affairs Headlines
- After the Finance Minister Ms Nirmala launched the budget Sitharaman introduces Budget 2020-21, Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) has increased the deposit cover amount to 5lakh. Earlier it was 1lakh. Indian Govt finally did something to their people. However, the amount is still very less. Let’s hope in future the amount will increase.
Important notes for exams:
1. Who is the chairman of DICGC: B.P.Kanungo.
2. B.P. Kanungo is the Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India.
3. DICGC came into existence on July 15, 1978.
4. Where the Head Office is situated: Mumbai
- Finally, The Union Cabinet has approved amendments to the Banking Regulation Act to empower India’s financial institution (Reserve Bank of India) to possess better control over urban co-operative banks and multi-state cooperative banks. These amendments will apply to the urban co-operative banks and multi-state cooperative banks. In present, cooperative banks are governed by dual control of cooperative societies also because of the Federal Reserve Bank of India. While the role of cooperative society includes incorporation, registration, management, recovery, audit, supersession of board of directors and liquidation, the central bank’s role is liable for regulatory functions.
- Reliance Health Infinity, new life insurance launched by Reliance Health Insurance. The policy offers 90 days pre and 180 days post hospitalization cover, along with sum insured ranging from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 1 crore, and free restore benefits.
Sports Current Affairs Headlines
After winning the series of T20, team India is now struggling to win the single ODI match. India loses another match and New Zeland won by 4wkts. The match was played in Seddon Park, Hamilton where India gives 347 runs target to the opponent team New Zealand. And the New Zealand team chase the score in 48th Over and won the match by 4wkts.
Read Previous Articles
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 15
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 14
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 13
- 13th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 13th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
214 total views, 1 views today