National Current Affairs Headlines
Antahpragnya 2020, which is India’s biggest rural technical festival is now going to held in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Telangana. Every year this festival comes with new motive and this year the motive is “Spot and encourage rural tech innovators”.
Veteran actress Waheeda Rehman gets MP Govt.’s Kishore Kumar Samman for 2018.
Pranob Gogies who also worked as Congress MLA and former Assam Assembly speaker dies at the age of 84 in Guwahati, Assam.
International Current Affairs Headlines
As we all know that there was a time when Britain ruled all over the world so as over Sri Lanka as well. So 72years ago Sri Lanka fightback and make independent their country from Britain. On 4th Feb 2020, Sri Lanka celebrated their 72nd Independence Day.
1. The currency of Sri Lanka: Sri Lankan rupee.
2. Prime minister: Mahinda Rajapaksa.
3. President: Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
After serving as a President for 24 years Daniel Arap Moi dies at the age of 95 in Nairobi. He was Kenya’s President from 1978 to 2002.
Deepa Malik, the only Indian women who won the medal in Para-athlete now selected as president of Paralympic Committee of India. She was elected unopposed as president in the PCI polls held in Bengaluru. The headquarters of the Paralympic Committee of India is in Bengaluru.
Gopal Baglay, now going replace Taranjit Sandhu from his post which is Ambassador to Sri Lanka. As Gopal Baglay has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Sri Lanka.
Pramod Agrawal takes charge as the new chairman and managing director of Coal India Ltd.
Defense Current Affairs Headlines
India hosted the Ministerial-level Defence dialogue between India and South Korea in New Delhi. The Ministerial-level Defence dialogue aimed to deepen bilateral defence cooperation between the two countries.
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Aug Month – Day 71) Wane (Verb) – घट जाना, कम हो जाना Meaning: have a progressively smaller…
- 12th Aug 2020 Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi and English12th Aug Most Important Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi: Video…
- 12th Aug 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi12th Aug Most Important Current Affairs Quiz: Video Discussion राष्ट्रीय…
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Aug Month – Day 61) Maladies (Noun) – एक लाइलाज खराबी Meaning: a disease or ailment.…
- 12th Aug 2020 Current Affairs Headlines12th Aug Most Important Current Affairs Quiz: Video Discussion National…
- 10th and 11th Aug Current Affairs in Hindi10th and 11th Aug Most Important Current Affairs Quiz: Video…