1) What is the theme of the World Menstrual Hygiene Day observed annually on May 28?
A) Menstruation Matters
B) Happy To Bleed
C) Periods in Pandemic
D) Empowering Women and Girls Through Good Menstrual Hygiene
2) Ajit Jogi who passed away recently was the first chief minister of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
3) Which state has launched the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana to retain the migrants who have returned to the state during the lockdown ?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
4) Infosys has partnered with which company to provide for digital wealth management services ?
5) Who among the following is set to become the first woman DGP of Kerala ?
A) MV Rao
B) S. R. Mardi
C) R. Sreelekha
D) Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta
6) Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Capgemini ?
A) R. C. Mishra
B) Sitaram Pareek
C) Paul Hermelin
D) Aiman Ezzat
7) Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of the State-run Power Finance Corporation ?
A) Gauri Chowdhuri
B) N B Gupta
C) Ravinder Singh Dhillon
D) RS Dhillon
8) Name the application software launched by the Dibrugarh District administration to enable citizen centric services.
B) Swagatam- Gateway to visit Government
9) Who among the following has topped the Hurun List 2020 of ”Most Successful Indian Artists Alive Today’’ ?
A) Atul Dodiya
B) Jitish Kallat
C) Anish Kapoor
D) Krishen Khanna
10) NABARD has sanctioned an amount of Rupees _________ crore credit support to West Bengal.
11) IIT Madras dredging methodology has helped to triple Irrawaddy Dolphin population in which of the following location?
A) Pichola Lake
B) Pulicat Lake
C) Chilka Lake
D) Wular Lake
12) Name the Missile Park which is devoted to officers, sailors and assistant workers of INS Kalinga who served as an operation support base since 1981.
13) Which of the following sporting event is all set to restart from June 17 with all safety requirements in place ?
A) UEFA Europa League
B) English Premier League
C) Copa America
D) UEFA Champions League
14) International Everest Day observed every year on which date in the memory of Sherpa Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary ?
A) May 25
B) May 27
C) May 23
D) May 29
15) Yogesh Gaur who passed away at the age of 77 was a famous ______.
16) Which country has decided to terminate its relationship with the WHO over its handling of the Coronavirus ?
17) IMF has approved 732 million emergency assistance for which country to address the covid-19 pandemic ?
18) The Central government has approved a sum of Rs________ crore for the implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhattisgarh.
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams