1) What was the amount of allocation made under MGNREGA during the financial year 2020-2021?
A) 1,17,000 crore
B) 1,23,500 crore
C) 1,01,500 crore
D) 1,50,000 crore
2) Former Union Minister Arjun Charan Sethi who passed away recently belonged to which political party?
3) The government of which state has launched an Online Labour Employment Exchange to make it easier for the workers to get employment who are suffering from livelihood losses ?
4) Name the app launched by the Karnataka government for real time info on rains, flooding in Bengaluru.
A) Flood Management App
B) Weather Update App
C) Meghasandesha App
D) Megha App
5) Which of the following state has approved a proposal to give ”Bande Utkala Janani” status of anthem ?
A) Tamil Nadu
6) The government of which state has cancelled the Class 10 and 11 exams due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic?
D) Tamil Nadu
10th June Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi – Watch Now
7) PhonePe has collaborated with which company to launch a domestic trip insurance scheme ?
C) ICICI Lombard
D) HDFC Ergo
8) A. Balasamy who passed away recently, he associated with which sport ?
9) Abu Dhabi Investment Authority will invest Rs 5,684 crore in Jio Platforms for a _______ percent stake.
10) Which company has recently launched a fully-digital online sales platform called eShop ?
B) Tata Motors
D) Hero MotoCorp
11) World Champion Gymnast Kurt Thomas who passed away recently, belonged to which country ?
12) Who has been appointed as the judge of Jammu & Kashmir High Court ?
A) Ramesh Ranganathan
B) Arup Kumar Goswami
C) Iqbal Wani
D) Raghvendra Singh Chauhan
13) Who has recently joined as Senior Director of Google Cloud ?
A) Rina Mehta
B) Ashu Sen
C) Vasu Vashisht
D) Anil Valluri
14) India has signed an MoU with which country for developing cooperation between two countries in the power sector ?
15) A 23-year-old boy named Pratik Tirodkar has made the world’s first ‘Internet-controlled’ robot to help Covid-19 patients. He belongs to which state ?
16) Salwa Eid Naser, 400m world champion, faces a ban of ______ years for missing the drug test in a 12 month period.
17) Chiranjeevi Sarja who passed away recently was a famous _______.
19) Which of the following state has started the Plantation drive named “Thank Mom” ?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi
- 23rd July 2021 Current Affairs in English
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 23
- 23rd July 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 21st & 22nd July 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 21st & 22nd July 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 22
52 total views, 2 views today