1) International Sex Workers Day is observed annually on which date to honours sex workers and recognise their often exploited working conditions?
A) June 4th
B) June 5th
C) June 2nd
D) June 1st
2) Which company has developed a disinfection unit named Ultra Swachh to disinfect a wide range of materials including PPEs, electronic items, fabrics and others ?
3) Which state aims to provide tap connection to all rural households by December, 2022 ?
D) Uttar Pradesh
4) Who among the following has launched the tech platform ”CHAMPIONS” for MSMEs ?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Amit Shah
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Narendra Modi
5) Name the scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide affordable loans to street vendors amid the COVID-19 crisis.
A) PM swarozgar Yojana
B) PM SVANidhi
C) PM Nidhi
D) PM Street Vendor Yojana
6) Which mobile company has partnered with T-Hub to support India’s startup ecosystem and scale up in areas of AI, 5G, battery and image processing ?
7) Which Cyclone has developed off the eastern coast of India and is likely to hit Maharashtra and Gujarat on 3 June ?
8) Who among the following has been nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award by the Boxing Federation of India ?
A) Chhote Lal Yadav and Vikas Krishan
B) Amit Panghal and Vikas Krishan
C) Mohammed Ali Qamar and Chhote Lal Yadav
D) Manish Kaushik and Vikas Krishan
9) Name the e-learning platform launched by The Sports Authority of India to provide an online coaching programme for grassroots level.
A) Go India online
B) Khelo India Games
C) Khelo India e-Pathshala
D) Khelo India online
10) Wajid Khan who passed away at the age of 42 due to Covid-19 was a famous _______.
B) Hockey player
D) Music composer
11) The Telangana Formation Day is celebrated every year on which date to mark the formation of the state ?
A) June 4th
B) June 5th
C) June 3rd
D) June 2nd
12) Former Olympic sprint champion Bobby Morrow who passed away recently, belonged to which country ?
13) The government of which state has launched an online portal Skill Register to create a database of migrants ?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
14) Moody’s has downgraded India’s sovereign rating to __________ and warned that India’s economy will face a prolonged period of slower growth amid rising debt and persistent stress in parts of the financial system.
15) According to BoA securities India’s GDP may contract by ________ per cent in FY21.
16) The government of which state has introduced a Covid-19 tracking platform built by Nasscom ?
C) Tamil Nadu