Directions to Solve
Rearrange the following six sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- John did not have the money to buy a beautiful clip.
- After a while, Jane explained to John that she had sold her hair to buy a gold chain for his watch.
- As it was Christmas, john wants to give Jane a surprise present.
- When Jane saw it, she felt like crying.
- He decided to present her a clip made of ivory for her long flowing hair.
- He, therefore, sold off his watch and brought home the present.
|1.||Which of the sentences should come sixth in the paragraph?|
|2.||Which of the sentences should come first in the paragraph ?|
|3.||Which of the sentences should come second in the paragraph ?|
|4.||Which of the sentences should come third in the paragraph ?|
|5.||Which of the sentences should come fourth in the paragraph ?|