1) Galvanising (Verb) – चौंका देना
Meaning: shock or excite (someone) into taking action.
Synonyms: jolt, shock, startle
Usage: “the urgency of his voice galvanized them into action”
2) Delegates (Noun) – प्रतिनिधियों
Meaning: a person sent or authorized to represent others, in particular an elected representative sent to a conference.
Synonyms: representative, envoy, emissary
Usage: “congress delegates rejected the proposals”
3) Wrangle (Noun) – तकरार
Meaning: a dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated.
Synonyms: argument, dispute, disagreement
Usage: “an insurance wrangle is holding up compensation payments”
4) Imbued (Verb) – प्रेरित या अनुमित करना
Meaning: inspire or permeate with (a feeling or quality).
Synonyms: permeate, saturate, diffuse
Antonyms: dry, dried out
Usage: “his works are invariably imbued with a sense of calm and serenity”
5) Desultory (Adjective) – उत्साह की कमी
Meaning: lacking a plan, purpose, or enthusiasm.
Synonyms: casual, half-hearted, lukewarm
Antonyms: keen, systematic, lasting
Usage: “a few people were left, dancing in a desultory fashion”
6) Abide (Verb) – पालन करना
Meaning: accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation).
Synonyms: comply with, obey, observe
Antonyms: flout, reject
Usage: “I said I would abide by their decision”
7) Redemption(Noun) – मोचन
Meaning: the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
Synonyms: retrieval, recovery, reclamation
Antonyms: abandonment, desertion, forsaking
Usage: “the peasants found the terms of redemption unattractive”
8) Intrinsic (Adjective) – अंतर्भूत
Meaning: belonging naturally; essential.
Synonyms: inherent, innate, inborn
Antonyms: extrinsic, acquired
Usage:”access to the arts is intrinsic to a high quality of life”
9)Pervasive (Adjective) – प्रचलित, मर्मज्ञ, व्याप्त
Meaning: spreading widely throughout an area or a group of people.
Synonyms:prevalent, penetrating, pervading
Antonyms: light, limited, localised
Usage: “ageism is pervasive and entrenched in our society”
10) Ambiguous (Adjective) – अस्पष्ट
Meaning: not clear or decided.
Synonyms: equivocal, ambivalent, open to debate
Antonyms: unambiguous, clear
Usage: “the election result was ambiguous”
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams