1) Fragile (Adjective) – नाजुक
Meaning: easily broken or damaged.
Synonyms: breakable, easily broken, brittle
Usage: “fragile items such as glass and china”
2) Exodus (Noun) – निष्क्रमण
Meaning: a mass departure of people.
Synonyms: withdrawal, evacuation, leaving
Usage: “the annual exodus of sun-seeking Canadians to Florida”
3) Herding (Verb) – एक समूह में ले जाना
Meaning: move in a group.
Synonyms: drive, round up, shepherd
Antonyms: neglecting, overlooking, disregarding
Usage: “they were herded into a bus”
4) Indictment (Noun) – अभियोग
Meaning: a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.
Synonyms: charge, accusation
Usage: “an indictment for conspiracy”
5) Impending (Verb) – आसन्न
Meaning: be about to happen.
Synonyms: imminent, at hand, close
Antonyms: late, recent, distant
Usage: “my impending departure”
6) Inept (Adjective) – अकुशल
Meaning: having or showing no skill; clumsy.
Synonyms: incompetent, unskilful, unskilled
Usage: “the referee’s inept handling of the match”
7) Surpassing (Adjective) – अतुलनीय या उत्कृष्ट
Meaning: incomparable or outstanding.
Synonyms: exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable
Antonyms: mediocre, poor
Usage: “a picture of surpassing beauty”
8) Mitigation (Noun) – शमन
Meaning: the action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something.
Synonyms: alleviation, reduction, diminution
Usage: “the identification and mitigation of pollution”
9) Stringent (Adjective) – कड़ी से कड़ी
Meaning: strict, precise, and exacting.
Synonyms: strict, firm, rigid
Antonyms: lenient, flexible
Usage: “stringent guidelines on air pollution”
10) Oblivious (Adjective) – बेख़बर
Meaning: not aware of or concerned about what is happening around one.
Synonyms: unaware, unconscious, heedless
Antonyms: aware, conscious
Usage: “she became absorbed, oblivious to the passage of time”
- विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए उपयोगी कंप्यूटर नोट्स
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 28
- Daily Current Affairs in English: 27th and 28th Sep 2021
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 27
- 27th & 28th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – 26 Sep 2021
67 total views, 1 views today