1) The World Creativity and Innovation Day is celebrated every year on which date to raise awareness about the importance of creativity ?
A) April 23
B) April 24
C) April 27
D) April 21
2) Laisenia Qarase who passed away recently was the formed Prime minister of which country ?
B) Reunion Island
3) What is the theme of World earth day celebrated every year on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection ?
A) Protecting earth
B) Preserving earth
C) Climate action
D) Sustainable action
4) Which state government has decided to introduce Yoddha Kalyan Yojana to help Anganwadi workers and Assistants who are helping in the fight against the covid-19 pandemic ?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
5) Name the interactive platform launched by Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan launches to address citizens’ queries related to coronavirus.
A) COVID India Track
B) COVID India Seva
C) COVID Track
D) COVID Pro
6) Which ministry has launched a dashboard on its website to provide ‘dhabas and repair shops’ details across the country ?
A) Ministry of Human Resource Development
B) Ministry of Earth Sciences
C) Ministry of Science & Technology
D) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
7) Which institute has developed a ‘sensor-based bug sniffer’ to rapidly detect bacteria and clean water along with foodborne pathogens?
C) Agharkar Research Institute
8) The Pune municipal Corporation has developed which mobile app to effectively track home-quarantined citizens ?
9) Which bank is all set to acquire additional stake in IDBI Federal Life Insurance of up to 4 percent of its equity capital ?
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
10) What is India’s ranking on the recently released Global press freedom index ?
11) Who has been appointed as the CEO of Huawei India ?
A) Michael Gwen
B) Nathan Mac
C) Li Xiu Win
D) David Li
12) Rudratej Singh who passed away at the age of 46 was the President and CEO of which company ?
A) Audi India
B) BMW India
C) Mercedes India
D) Porsche India
13) Which country has successfully launched its first military satellite vehicle into orbit ?
D) North Korea
14) ADB has sold five-year global benchmark bonds worth how many billion dollars to be used as part of its ordinary capital resources?
15) Facebook has bought a stake worth ________ percent in Reliance Jio for Rs 43,574 crore in the largest tech based FDI.
16) Name the company which has partnered with Telangana State Council of Higher Education to prepare college students for future job readiness.
17) Who has been appointed as the President of the Geneva-based International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association?
A) Sudhir Sharma
B) Rahul Bajaj
C) Vinod Sharma
D) Rakesh Sharma
18) Which company has won Microsoft’s AI application award for social impact for delivering AI-powered personal assistants to each employee?
B) UST Global
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines in Hindi 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 24th and 25th Sep 2020 in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month– Day 24
- Daily Current Affairs for 23rd Sep 2020 in English and Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi: 23rd Sep 2020