1) The Government has announced the first tranche of stimulus package which is equivalent to _______ percent of the national GDP.
2) In a recent announcement made by the FInance minister, a ________ percent cut has been done in TDS and TCS rates till 31st of March 2021.
3) Israel has named a street in Tel Aviv after which famous personality on his 159th Birthday ?
A) Subash Chandra Bose
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Vallabhai Patel
D) Mahatma Gandhi
E) Rabindranath Tagore
4) The Chief minister of Uttarakhand has launched the ________ portal to help unemployed youth get jobs as well as offer skill development opportunities.
5) The government of which state has decided to pay for the education of poor children from Class 1 to PhD?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
6) The government of which state has geared up to provide tap connections to all rural households by December, 2022 ?
D) Tamil Nadu
7) TVS Group, Sundaram Med and which of the following institutions have jointly developed a low cost automated respiratory assistance device ?
8) Which of the following products from Jharkhand has been recently awarded a GI tag ?
D) Sohrai Khovar
9) India has moved up two positions to reach the ______ rank with a score of 51.5% on a WEF’s global energy transition index.
10) According to the latest Lance paper, how many percent of the under-five deaths in India are caused due to child and maternal malnutrition ?
A) 75 percent
B) 70 percent
C) 65 percent
D) 68 percent
E) 55 percent
11) Which of the following states was the highlight of the Tourism Ministry’s Deko apna desh webinar series ?
A) Tamil Nadu
12) India will participate in SCO foreign ministers’ virtual meet on coronavirus. Which of the following countries will host the conference?
13) According to the United Nations, India’s growth rate is projected to slow to _______percent in 2020.
- विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए उपयोगी कंप्यूटर नोट्स
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 28
- Daily Current Affairs in English: 27th and 28th Sep 2021
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 27
- 27th & 28th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – 26 Sep 2021
86 total views, 1 views today