1) Disruption (Noun) – गड़बड़ी, अव्यवस्था
Meaning: disturbance or problems which interrupt an event, activity, or process.
Synonyms: disturbance, disordering, disarrangement
Antonyms: calm, method, order
Usage: “the scheme was planned to minimize disruption”
2) Obliterated (Verb) – नष्ट कर देना, मिटा देना
Meaning: destroy utterly; wipe out.
Synonyms: destroy, wipe out, annihilate
Antonyms: create, establish
Usage: “the memory was so painful that he obliterated it from his mind”
3) Viable (Adjective) – व्यवहारक्षम
Meaning: capable of working successfully; feasible.
Synonyms: workable, feasible, practicable
Usage: “the proposed investment was economically viable”
4) Moot (Adjective) – विवादास्पद
Meaning: subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty.
Synonyms: debatable, open to debate, open to discussion
Antonyms: accomplished, certain, hands-down
Usage: “whether the temperature rise was mainly due to the greenhouse effect was a moot point”
5) Robust (Adjective) – मजबूत और स्वस्थ
Meaning: strong and healthy; vigorous.
Synonyms: strong, vigorous, sturdy
Antonyms: weak, frail
Usage: “the Caplan family are a robust lot”
6) Incumbent (Adjective) – अवलंबी
Meaning: necessary for (someone) as a duty or responsibility.
Synonyms: binding, obligatory, mandatory
Usage: “the government realized that it was incumbent on them to act”
7) Anomaly (Noun) – असंगति
Meaning: something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
Synonyms: oddity, peculiarity, abnormality
Antonyms: average, norm, normal
Usage: “there are a number of anomalies in the present system”
8) Unprecedented (Adjective) – अभूतपूर्व
Meaning: never done or known before.
Synonyms: unparalleled, unequalled, unmatched
Antonyms: normal, common
Usage: “the government took the unprecedented step of releasing confidential correspondence”
9) Stringent (Adjective) – कड़ी से कड़ी
Meaning: strict, precise, and exacting.
Synonyms: strict, firm, rigid
Antonyms: lenient, flexible
Usage: “stringent guidelines on air pollution”
10) Ajar (Adjective) – अधखुला
Meaning: slightly open.
Synonyms: half open, agape, unfastened
Antonyms: closed, wide open
Usage: “the home help had left the window ajar”
- 17 Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 17
- 17 Sep 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 16
- 16th Sep 2021 Current Affairs in English
121 total views, 1 views today