1) World Blood Donor Day is observed annually on which date to raise awareness about the urgency of blood donations all over the world?
A) June 11
B) June 9
C) June 14
D) June 12
2) Mohammad Nasim who passed away at the age of 72 was a former minister from which country ?
A) Sri Lanka
3) The 3rd phase of SAUNI scheme is likely to be completed by 2021 to fill Saurashtra dams. In which state is the SAUNI scheme being implemented ?
B) Uttar Pradesh
4) Ghar-Ghar Nigrani app has been launched in which state for COVID-19 house-to-house surveillance ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
5) Sushant Singh Rajput who passed away recently was a famous ______.
6) RBI has barred which bank from granting fresh loans, accepting deposits for 6 months ?
A) Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd
B) Bharati Sahakari Bank
C) Bharat Cooperative Bank
D) People’s Co-operative Bank
7) Which bank has extended a credit line of Rs 750 cr for the Gorakhpur Link Expressway ?
A) Axis Bank
8) Facebook has collaborated with which company along with Microsoft to fight child exploitation online ?
9) RBI has approved the re-appointment of ____________ as the Executive Director of HDFC Bank.
A) Aditya Puri
B) M D Ranganath
C) Keki Mistry
D) Kaizad Bharucha
10) Name the robot launched by the Central Railways ‘ for the screening of passengers for COVID-19 and surveillance in Pune.
A) Captain Vikram
B) Captain Vasu
C) Captain Arjun
D) Captain Vikrant
11) Oleksandr Gvozdyk who retired recently was a former _______.
A) Tennis player
12) World Wind Day is observed on ___________ to raise awareness about wind, its power and the possibilities it holds to change our world.
A) June 11
B) June 12
C) June 13
D) June 15
13) Tony Dunne who passed away at 78 played football for which famous club ?
A) Real Madrid
D) Manchester United
14) Matt Poore who passed away recently played which sport ?
15) What is the theme of the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day observed on June 15 every year?
A) Elders and You
B) Building support for your loved ones
C) Building Strong Supports for Elders
D) Care for Elders
16) Noted folk singer Heera Singh Rana who passed away recently belonged to which state ?
B) Madhya Pradesh
17) American Development Finance Corporation has decided to invest _______ million in India firms to support multiple projects in the country’s financial services sector, health infrastructure, renewable energy and food security space.
18) Which of the following bank has launched a new salary account for MSMEs ?
C) Airtel Payments Bank
19) Which of the following bank has convened a High-Level Advisory Panel to Support COVID-19 Recovery in Southeast Asia ?
20) Who among the following has inaugurated the 18th Bench of Central Administrative Tribunal for UTs of J&K and Ladakh ?
A) G Kishan Reddy
B) Jitendra Singh
C) Smriti Irani
D) Amit Shah
21) Who has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Switzerland ?
A) Anand Mehta
B) Kunal Kapoor
C) Ashish Sharma
D) Monika Kapil Mohta
22) Central Railway sets up Body Screening Facility __________ In Mumbai’s CSMT and LTT Stations in an effort towards passenger safety.
23) Name India’s first solar ferry that has been shortlisted for the Gustave Trouvé Award.
24) Which company has signed an MoU with MG Motor to deploy 50KW DC Superfast chargers at select MG dealerships ?
B) Reliance Energy
D) Tata Power
25) An unmanned submersible from which country has set a new record to dives to the world’s deepest ocean point and collect high-definition images of the geological environment ?
26) India’s gets its first infectious disease diagnostic lab has been built by which company ?
C) Tata Capital
27) Name the web-based solution launched by the Government to serve manufacturers, suppliers and customers to effectively deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.
28) Former Head of Publications Division, Surinder Kaur who passed away recently was a former ________________ officer.
A) Indian Broadcasting Service
B) Indian Audit Service
C) Indian Information Service
D) Indian Foreign Service
29) Which of the following bank has launched a digital overdraft facility for its salaried customers ?
A) Bandhan Bank
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams