1) What is the theme of International Nurses Day celebrated annually on 12th May?
A) A voice to lead: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
B) A voice to lead: Improving health systems’ resilience
C) A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health
D) A voice to lead: Health is a human right
2) Which state has recently launched the country’s first ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana ?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
3) Who among the following has assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy ?
A) Anand Mehta
B) Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
C) Rajguru Shekar
D) Mahesh Mittal
4) Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has launched the ‘Bharosa’ helpline in which University to help students in distress and provide relief amidst the covid 19 pandemic ?
A) ICFAI University
B) Central University of Odisha
C) Punjab University
D) Delhi University
5) Who among the following is one of the recipients of the Deutsche Welle Freedom of Speech Award ?
A) Sunil Janah
B) Raghu Rai
C) TS Sathyan
D) Siddharth Varadarajan
6) Former Minister Ratnakar Rao who passed away recently belonged to which political party ?
C) Trinamool Congress
7) Name the institution which has developed a Non-Invasive Ventilator named BiPAP to treat COVID-19 patients ?
A) CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute(CSIR-CECRI), Karaikudi
B) CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute(CSIR-CDRI), Lucknow
C) CSIR – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru
D) CSIR-Central Building Research Institute(CSIR-CBRI), Roorkee
8) The education department of which state has collaborated with Doordarshan to start online classes for School children ?
D) Tamil Nadu
9) The airport of which city has been voted as the best regional airport in India & Central Asia ?
10) Which institute has been ranked among the top 50 global B-schools in executive education in the Financial Times Executive Education 2020 Rankings ?
A) IIM Trichy
B) IIM Calcutta
C) IIM Shillong
D) IIM Bangalore
11) Which Paralympian has recently announced retirement to head India’s Paralympic Committee?
A) Murlikant Petkar
B) Deepa Malik
C) Mariyappan Thangavelu
D) Devendra Jhajharia
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams