1) What is the theme of the World Hand Hygiene Day observed annually on 5th May?
A) Save hands from bacteria
B) Clean hands save infections
C) Making Handwashing a priority
D) Save Lives: Clean Your Hands
2) Which organisation is all set to start a campaign to ‘protect’ senior citizens during COVID-19 ?
D) Niti Aayog
3) Who among the following has been reappointed as the Chairperson of the Parliament’s public accounts committee ?
A) AK Antony
B) Ahmed Patel
C) Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
D) Gulam Nabi Azad
4) Who has been appointed as the new Director General of the Labour Bureau in the Ministry of Labour and Employment ?
A) Mohan Chandak
B) DPS Negi
C) APF Noronho
D) BN Nandha
5) Who has been chosen as the new Prime Minister by the Iraqi Parliament ?
A) Juma Anad
B) Ali Allawi
C) Mustafa al-Kadhimi
D) Othmn Al Ghanmi
6) World Athletics Day is observed annually on which date ?
A) May 11
B) May 7
C) May 13
D) May 15
7) Who among the following has received the Young Career Award In Nano Science And Technology by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India ?
A) Rajesh Mehta
B) Prakash Tiwary
C) Anil Singh
D) Saurabh Lodha
8) Which institution has joined hands with Bharat Dynamics Ltd for the development of affordable ventilators for Covid-19 treatment ?
A) IIT Mumbai
B) IIT Hyderabad
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Kanpur
9) Who among the following has addressed the Bamboo Conclave via Video-conference to discuss the use of bamboo reserves and its role in strengthening the country’s economy ?
A) Jual Oram
B) Jitendra Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Amit Shah
10) International No Diet Day is celebrated on May 6 annually. It was first celebrated in which country ?
11) The Biography of Captain Vijyant Thapar “Vijyant at Kargil: The Life of a Kargil Hero” has been released by which publishing house ?
12) Ex-Union min Dalit Ezhilmalai who passed away recently belonged to which political party ?
13) The Central Government has extended the one time limit for filing annual GST returns for the financial year 2018-19 till which date?
A) October 30
B) June 30
C) August 30
D) September 30
14) The government of which state has launched an online portal scholarships.gov.in to provide scholarships to students in the final year of college or universities ?
15) IIT alumni have launched a Covid-19 Test Bus in which city to carry out rapid testing in the dense urban areas ?
16) The Tamil Nadu state government employees retirement age has been increased from 58 to ______.
17) Which bank has launched an emergency loan facility for farmers with a maximum loan of up to Rs 50000 ?
A) Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
B) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
D) Bihar Gramin Bank
18) Which bank has opened an emergency credit line for MSMEs to enhance liquidity in the current coronavirus crisis ?
B) Punjab National Bank
19) The Vesak Day 2020 is observed globally on which date annually to commemorate the birth of Lord Buddha ?
A) May 8
B) May 10
C) May 7
D) May 11
20) Name the E-commerce platform which has launched a QR-based contactless payments solution for merchants as well as consumers.
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams