1) Expatriate (Noun) – देशनिष्कासिती
Meaning: denoting or relating to a person living outside their native country.
Synonyms: emigrant, living abroad
Antonyms: native, indigenous
Usage: “expatriate workers”
2) Deportation (Noun) – निर्वासन
Meaning: the action of deporting a foreigner from a country.
Synonyms: expulsion, expelling, banishment
Usage: “asylum seekers facing deportation”
3) Stringent (Adjective) – कड़ी से कड़ी
Meaning: strict, precise, and exacting.
Synonyms: firm, rigid, rigorous
Usage: “stringent guidelines on air pollution”
4) Trauma (Noun) – अभिघात
Meaning: physical injury.
Synonyms: injury, damage, hurt
Usage: “rupture of the diaphragm caused by blunt trauma”
5) Rhetoric (Noun) – अलंकार शास्र
Meaning: the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the exploitation of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.
Synonyms: oratory, eloquence
Antonyms: quiet, silence
Usage: “he is using a common figure of rhetoric, hyperbole”
6) Animosity (Noun) – मजबूत दुश्मनी
Meaning: strong hostility.
Synonyms: antipathy, hostility, friction
Antonyms: goodwill, friendship
Usage: “he no longer felt any animosity towards her”
7) Deterioration (Noun) – ह्रास
Meaning: the process of becoming progressively worse.
Synonyms: worsening, decline, decay
Usage: “a deterioration in the condition of the patient”
8) Presumptive (Adjective) – आनुमानिक
Meaning: of the nature of a presumption; presumed in the absence of further information.
Synonyms: conjectural, speculative, tentative
Usage:”a presumptive diagnosis”
9)Unravelling(Verb) – जाँच और हल करना
Meaning: investigate and solve or explain (something complicated or puzzling).
Synonyms:solve, resolve, work out
Usage: “they were attempting to unravel the cause of death”
10) Unsubstantiated (Adjective) – अपुष्ट, असमर्थित, अप्रमाणित
Meaning: not supported or proven by evidence.
Synonyms: unconfirmed, unsupported, uncorroborated
Antonyms: well founded, undeniable
Usage: “unsubstantiated claims”
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines in Hindi 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 24th and 25th Sep 2020 in Hindi and English
- Daily Current Affairs Headlines 24th and 25th Sep 2020
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month– Day 24
- Daily Current Affairs for 23rd Sep 2020 in English and Hindi
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi: 23rd Sep 2020