Indian Home Minister Mr Amit Shah launched India’s first cyber crime prevention unit named as Cyber AASHVAST on 11 Jan 2020, at Gandhinagar Gujarat also in the same evert Mr Amit Shah launches two more new project VISWAS( Video Integration and State Wide Advanced Security ) and NETRANG.
In India, any such project was never developed or launched by govt. All projects are first of their kinds, basically, VISWAS and NETRANG will help AASHVAST to prevent any cyber crime. With the help of these projects govt also try to maintain the law and order management. According to the source, these projects will also help to prevent traffic issue’s and also control, Crime detection through video analytics.
As we all know that in India cybercrime issue is continuously rasing and in such situations Gujrat govt going to provide great initiative. These projects establish approx 33 districts of Gujarat. Recently a new project was launched named as National Intelligence Grid which is mainly launched to protect the information in cyberspace.
- Current Affairs Headlines 17th Jan 2020National Current Affairs Headlines India's Home Minister Mr Amit Shah … Read more
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19th Jan 2020What is India's rank in the Henley Passport Index 2020? … Read more
- Current Affairs Headlines 16th Jan 2020National Headlines With the help of National Informatics Centre, Chhattisgarh … Read more
- Download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 ExamAs we all know that the admit card for CBSE … Read more
- Download CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2020 ExamSo finally we can say to the CBSE Class 10th … Read more
- 15th Jan 2020 Current Affairs Headlines15th Jan also knows as Indian Army Day, Indian Army … Read more