National Current Affairs
- Three Day National Traders Convention inaugurates by Defence Minister of India Mr Rajnath Singh at Ramlila Maidan, New Delhi.
- YSR Aarogyasri scheme is introduced by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Eluru in West Godavari District Andra Pradesh. According to the state govt, 16,37,230 Aarogyasri cards will be distributed across the State.
- 20ft tall smog tower will now start working at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. It’s a first smog tower ever placed in any area of Delhi. This tower will be going to purify the air to approx area of up to 750 metres.
- Bihar Govt introduced a unique kind of rehab centre for freshwater turtles. Which will be able to shelter 500 turtles at a time.
- Sukanya Project thrid edition is now going to start by Kolkata police. The major focus to start this project is to provide a good environment of study for girls in the cities area with self-defence training. This great initiate is started by Women and Child Development and Social Welfare Department of the state government. Any Girls who’re studying in class 8, class 9 and class 11 will be a part of Sukanya project.
- At the event of Indian Science Congress in Bengaluru, The Women Science Congress introduced by the DRDO Aeronautical Systems Director General Tessy Thomas.
International Current Affairs
- In 2013, India was in 65th position according to the Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index of World Economic Forum but now India is in 34th positions. Indian govt keep on working to make the Indian places more attractive so that more tourist can visit India. According to the Travel and Tourism report, India registered a growth of 3.2% as compared to the last year.
- Australian Minister has cancelled the tour of India which was going to held on 13th Jan 2020, because of the fire issue.
Sports Current Affairs
- 63rd National Shooting C’ship in men’s 10 m air pistol Indian shooter Saurabh Chaudhary wins gold.
- All-rounder cricketer Irfan Pathan announced that he is going to retire from all format of crickets. Below we have mentioned his carrier details.
|Test International Carriers||29- Match, 1105 runs, 100 wickets|
|ODI’s International Carriers||120 Match, 1544 runs, 173 wickets|
|T20’s International Carriers||24 Match, 172 runs, 28 wickets|