1) World Day Against Speciesism is observed annually on which date to remind people that speciesism, like racism or sexism, has no place in a civilized society?
A) June 1
B) June 4
C) June 5
D) June 3
2) Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala is all set to buy a stake of __________ per cent in Jio Platforms for Rs 9,093.6 crore.
3) Which of the following state has introduced MoU Monitoring Mechanism for efficient implementation of investment proposals through handholding interested investors and better tracking of the MoUs signed ?
D) Uttar Pradesh
4) NABARD will provide a sum of _______ crores to the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank for supporting the agricultural activities of the farmers.
5) Who has been appointed as a senior advisor to the Executive Director of the World Bank ?
A) Anwar Shaik
B) Rajeev Topno
C) H Atheli
D) Lekhan Thakkar
6) Who has been named as the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 ?
A) Kuldip Dhingra
B) Yashish Dahiya
C) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
D) Peyush Bansal
7) Kylie Jenner and Kanye West have topped the annual Forbes list of the highest paid celebrities. Which is the only Indian to feature on the list ?
A) Amir Khan
B) MS Dhoni
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Akshay Kumar
8) First-class cricketer Riaz Sheikh who died of suspected coronavirus recently, belonged to which country ?
B) West Indies
D) Sri Lanka
9) Name the campaign launched by the Power Minister on World Environment Day to continue moving towards energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability to create a robust and resilient energy system in the future.
10) Anwar Sagar who passed away recently was a famous _______.
11) Which of the following organisation has joined hands with Atal Innovation Mission to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in various sectors of the country ?
12) Which team has recently won the Women’s Super League champions title following the termination of the 2019/20 season ?
A) Barcelona FC Women
B) Arsenal FC Women
C) Manchester City Women
D) Chelsea FC Women
13) M Nethra, a thirteen year old girl from __________ has been declared as the ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by UNADAP.
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi – Video
14) Fit India is all set to launch special films to promote ______ indigenous sports of India under Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat initiative.
15) EESL and USTATED have announced the launch of the “Healthy and Energy Efficient Buildings” Initiative program under the _______________ initiative.
16) According to the latest RBI survey, India’s GDP may contract by _______ percent in FY21.
17) Which of the following bank has launched summer treats campaign with offers for both merchants and, salaried and self-employed customers ?
18) Which of the following insurance providers has launched a Telematics-Based ‘Pay-As-You-Drive’ Cover for Private Cars ?
A) Future Generalli
B) Apollo Munich
C) Tata AIG
D) HDFC Ergo
19) Pritam Singh who recently passed away due to cardiac arrest was a famous _________.
D) Management Guru
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams