National Current Affairs Headlines
- According to the Road Transport and Highways Ministry, now all the National Highway is going to free with speed breakers. As we all know the FASTag functionality is effectively implemented everywhere to reduce the traffic jams and rush in toll plaza as well as in the highway area. So this initiative will help for the same like to reduce traffic and people can drive hassle-freely.
- Lieutenant Commander P N Hoon dies who served in Indian Army as Commander dies in Chandigarh at the age of 90.
- While visiting the Lakshadweep President Ram Nath Kovind introduced the first Super Specialty Hospital at Kavaratti. Actually President Ram Nath Kovind was on two days visit to the union territory with the aim of development of Lakshadweep their he announces to finish the all work to open Super Specialty Hospital.
- For strengthening brotherhood the government of Mizoram is going to organised Zo Festival also called as Zo Kutpui in up to 11 cities. The main focus to celebrate this festival is to show the power of unity by gathering all the brotherhood mong different tribes of Mizoram. There are several other countries also like the USA, Bangladesh and Myanmar who celebrate the same.
International Current Affairs Headlines
- Finally, a great initiative by the Bangladesh govt to show care for mother nature. Yes, Bangladesh High Court has given an order to the government to impose all the one-time-use plastic within one year. This order only applies for coastal areas and hotels, motels and restaurants across the country.
- Recently we have heard a lot about the youngest prime minister of Finland who is Sanna Marin has given great good news for the workers of Finland by proposes four-day working week. She also said that the working hours will also reduce from 8 hrs to 6 hrs. Actually Sanna Marin wants to give time to all the people in Finland to spend their maximum time in their homes.
Finland Prime Minister Sanna Marin said that I believe people deserve to spend more time with their families, loved ones, hobbies and other aspects of life, such as culture. This could be the next step for us in working life.
- The 77thGolden Globe Awards show was held at Beverly Hills, California in the USA.
- According to NASA, their satellite named as TESS has discovered a new planet which might have water. They said the distant of planet “TOI 700 d” is approx 100 light year from the earth.
Economy Current Affairs Headlines
- There are no chances for India’s GDP growth rate can rise to a good level. According to the report, the GDP growth for India is estimated to grow to 5%. If we compare the data with last year means 2018-2019 then the growth rate 6.8%.
- To design the GST system more convenient for all the 2nd National GST Conference is now going to held in New Delhi.
- Department of Expenditure said that this year the govt is not going to meet the target under the PM Kisan scheme due to lack in a updation of farmers data as well as the Indian economy. PM Kisan scheme where all the farmers across the country receive Rs.2k from the govt in every four months. The govt said that this year they will only be able to cover up to 50% of farmers.
- India’s per-capita income rises from Rs 10,534 to 11,254 which is approx 6.8 %. In the year of 2018-19, the monthly per-capita income was Rs. 10,534, Now as per the government, it rises by 6.8 per cent to Rs. 11,254.
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 18
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 17
- 18 April 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: April Month– Day 16
- Current Affairs in English – 18 April 2021
- 16th and 17th April 2021 Current Affairs in English
26 total views, 2 views today