1) International Tea Day is observed annually on which date to create awareness among people on the health benefits of tea ?
A) May 23
B) May 24
C) May 21
D) May 25
2) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has launched a scheme for solarisation of which famous temple in the country ?
A) Kedarnath Temple
B) Somnath Temple
C) Konark Sun Temple
D) Badrinath Temple
3) The Central government has cleared the plan of drilling for hydrocarbon exploration in which of the following national parks ?
A) Campbell Bay National Park
B) Bannerghatta National Park
C) Bandhavgarh National Park
D) Dibru Saikhowa National Park
4) In which state has the Rural Livelihood Mission begun Didi Vehicle Service for safe delivery of rural women ?
A) Tamil nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
5) Baba Ramdev Led Patanjali has launched which E-Commerce Platform to Supply Swadeshi Goods and made-in-India items in the country ?
6) What is the theme of the International Day for Biological Diversity observed annually on May 22 every year ?
A) Mainstreaming Biodiversity; Sustaining People and their Livelihoods
B) Biodiversity and Sustainable Tourism
C) Our Biodiversity, Our Food, Our Health
D) Our solutions are in nature
7) Franklin Templeton has appointed which bank to assist trustees in monetising assets of 6 wind-up schemes ?
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
8) World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is held annually on May 21. It was adopted in which of the following year ?
9) Which institution has discovered new ways to prevent memory loss or reduce short-term losses related to Alzheimer disease ?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Guwahati
D) IIT Hyderabad
10) In a recent announcement made by the RBI, the repo rate has been cut by______ basis points, bringing the repo rate to 4 percent.
11) According to Rating agency ICRA, the Indian economy is likely to contract by ______ percent in FY 21.
12) Who has been named as the Chief economist and Vice President of the World Bank ?
A) Olusoji O. Adeyi
B) Pablo A. Acosta
C) Anabela Abreu
D) Carmen Reinhart
13) The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with a scheme to help revive MSMEs and improve the livelihood of those affected ?
14) The RBI has deferred interest on working capital facility which can be converted into funded interest on term loan till which date ?
A) 1 January, 2021
B) March 31, 2021
C) 1 September, 2020
D) 1 August, 2020
15) What is the amount extended by RBI to the EXIM bank to help meet its foreign currency resource requirement ?
A) 10,000 crore
B) 12,500 crore
C) 15,000 crore
D) 13,000 crore
16) Which of the following company is all set to launch the second tranche of Bharat Bond ETF ?
A) Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
B) Edelweiss Mutual Fund
C) Principal Mutual Fund
D) Axis Mutual Fund
17) The Union Government has extended the ‘Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana’ by how many years, with a focus on providing a minimum pension to senior citizens ?
A) 5 years
B) 4 years
C) 3 years
D) 2 years
18) Airtel has acquired _______ percent stake in AI startup Voicezen, in an all cash deal.
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams