1) India to Launch First-Ever Coal Trading Exchange ending the domination of Coal India Ltd in the market. The company was set up in which year ?
2) Irdai has withdrawn its long-term third-party motor insurance for three and five years from _________.
A) 1 February, 2021
B) 1 January, 2021
C) 1 November, 2020
D) 1 August , 2020
3) CBIC has launched its flagship programme ________ for technology supported faceless clearance of imported goods.
A) Delivery portal
B) Turant Customs
C) Quick Customs
D) Sashakst Customs
4) Who has recently been honoured with the “NASA Distinguished Public Service Medal” ?
A) Sudesh Mishra
B) Anand Rai
C) Kumar Anand
D) Renjith Kumar
5) Which company has inked a pact with UNDP and HCCB for the management of plastic waste ?
A) Nature & You
D) Dustbin Dabba
6) Name formulation created by Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune to combat covid-19.
7) Which state has become the top wheat procurer in the country and is set to pump in around Rs 25,000 ?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Madhya Pradesh
8) Name the Indian sprinter who has been banned for a term of 4 years by the Athletes Integrity Unit of the World Athletics.
A) Eric Prabhakar
B) Kenneth Powell
C) Terence Pitt
D) Gomathi Marimuthu
9) In a recent statement of the World Bank, the Global economy can shrink to ______ percent this year due to coronavirus pandemic.
10) Wipro has collaborated with which company to help clients accelerate their cloud journeys and move towards hybrid cloud ?
11) World Bank has lent Rs. 1,950 crore loans to which state for tackling the COVID 19 situation ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
12) Which of the following cities has been declared as the summer capital of Uttarakhand ?
Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi