1) World No-Tobacco Day is observed every year on which date to highlight the health risks of using tobacco?
A) May 27
B) May 30
C) May 28
D) May 31
2) Name the only Indian cricketer to feature in Forbes’ 2020 list of world’s highest paid athletes.
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Virat Kohli
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Shikhar Dhawan
3) RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs.4 crore penalty on which bank for non-compliance of no-objection certificate (NOC) norms at the time of opening current accounts ?
A) UCO Bank
4) Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched India’s National Artificial Intelligence Portal. One can access the website at _____________.
5) Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) ?
A) Snigdha Singh
B) Anand Desai
C) Narayan Rane
D) Arun Singhal
6) Who has taken over as the Commander-In-Chief of Andaman & Nicobar Command ?
A) Lieutenant General Anand Sharma
B) Lieutenant General Manoj Pande
C) Lieutenant General SS Rao
D) Lieutenant General Raj Tyagi
7) YES Bank has acquired a _________ percent stake stake in Dish TV through pledged shares, making it the second-largest shareholder in the direct-to-home (DTH) company.
8) Two NASA astronauts successfully went aboard the International Space Station after the space capsule successfully docked with the International Space Station. They took flight in which of the following spacecraft ?
C) Long March 5
9) Which Indian long-distance runner has been handed a four-year ban after being tested positive for doping ?
A) Surat Mathur
B) Tarlok Singh
C) Lal Chand
D) Kiranjeet Kaur
10) The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has nominated which Indian player for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 ?
A) Kedar Jhadav
B) Virat Kohli
C) Ajinkya Rahani
D) Rohit Sharma
11) Sebi has slapped a fine of Rs 20 lakh fine on which company for violating market norms ?
A) India Advantage Securities
C) Indira Securities
12) Bejan Daruwalla who passed away recently was a renowned ________.