1) Global Day Of Parents is celebrated on which date to appreciate parents and parental figures for everything they do for their children?
A) May 25
B) May 28
C) June 1
D) May 29
2) The Central government has announced a _________ crore interest subvention for small business and cottage industries under Mudra Shishu loan.
3) Name the video blogging contest launched by PM Modi in Mann Ki Baat.
A) Yoga Jeevan
B) My Yoga
C) Simply Yoga
D) Jeevan Yoga
4) Which organisation has launched ‘COVID-19 Technology Access Pool’ For Equitable Access To Life-saving Tech ?
A) Medic Mobile
C) Red Cross
5) The UNSC has extended the arms embargo on which country until May 2021 ?
C) South Sudan
D) North Korea
6) Who is the head of the reconstituted advisory committee on service providers to provide professional support on regulation and development of service providers dealt by the IBBI ?
A) Sameer Sharma
B) Shrikrishna Kulkarni
C) Bimal Patel
D) Mohandas Pai
7) Which bank has partnered with Chalo launch to bring in a contactless card for bus passengers ?
C) Yes Bank
8) Institute of Small Enterprises and Development (ISED) has rolled out a unique platform for extending advisory services to Covid19-affected MSMEs in which of the following state ?
B) Himachal Pradesh
9) Who among the following has taken charge as the Deputy Managing Director of Exim Bank ?
A) Anandi Mishra
B) Harsha Bangari
C) Sudarshan Kumari
D) Nalin Sharma
10) Which of the following researcher has won the 2020 Sigmod Contributions Award ?
A) Philippe Bonnet
B) Juliana Freire
C) Martin Kersten
D) Stefan Manegold
11) What is the theme of the World Milk Day observed on June 1, annually ?
A) Drink Move Be Strong
B) 20th Anniversary of World Milk Day
C) Milk in our lives
D) Raise a Glass
12) Name the Delhi-based NGO which has been conferred with the World No Tobacco Day Award 2020.
B) Seeds of the Future
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 15
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 14
62 total views, 2 views today