Current affairs perform a very big task in the competitive examinations and so, aspirants have to give complete consideration to it while doing preparation for the government examinations. The banking or insurance examinations include a part of “General Awareness” to estimate how much the aspirant is aware of the daily happenings taking place around the world.
Here is the list of some of the most important news of the last week:
- RBI releases revised Priority Sector Lending Guidelines
- Ministry of Home Affairs issues Guidelines for “Unlock 4”
- Government of India Blocks 118 Mobile Apps
- Union Cabinet approves “Mission Karmayogi” NPCSCB
- India ranks 48th in Global Innovation Index 2020
To revise the current affairs of 31st August to 06th September 2020, click on the below link to download the PDF: