1) The Armed Forces Day in 2020 is being celebrated on which date ?
A) May 15
B) May 18
C) May 16
D) May 19
2) The Ministry of Human Resource Development has come up with _________ Enterprises Resource Planning to provide quality education to students across all universities and institutions.
3) The Tribal Affairs Ministry in partnership with which company has launched the ‘Goal’ programme for Digital Skilling of Tribal Youths in the country ?
4) The government has introduced an interest subvention of _______ percent on Working Capital Loans for the Dairy sector with an additional incentive of 2% interest subvention of prompt repayments.
5) Veteran Bengali author Debesh Roy who passed away recently won which of the following award ?
A) Vyas Samman
B) The Hindu literary prize
C) Sahitya Akademi
D) Jnanpith award
6) The World Bank has signed an agreement with which state for a loan agreement of USD 145 million project to improve irrigation in the state ?
A) West Bengal
7) The Government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana for _________ crore to develop marine & inland fisheries.
8) Who has approved the launch of Defence Testing Infrastructure Scheme with an outlay of 400 crore rupees ?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Narendra Modi
C) Smriti Irani
D) Rajnath Singh
9) Which state government has launched the Samagra Shiksha programme to promote e-learning and facilitate students with complete access to education ?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
10) Which of the following company has acquired the famous GIF-making website GIPHY ?
11) The Finance Minister has announced a _________lakh core package for agriculture, fisheries and allied activities.
12) Which educational institution has developed an interactive dashboard to help contain COVID-19 community infection post lockdown ?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Gandhinagar
13) Who has been selected as the Digital Transformation Partner for GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ Digital Leadership Program ?
14) Which of the following company has launched the Digital Health EMI Network Card to make medical expenses affordable ?
A) Apollo Hospitals
B) Muthoot Finance
C) Bajaj Finance Limited