1) World Art Day is observed annually on which date ?
A) April 20
B) April 18
C) April 15
D) April 24
2) Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Care Ratings?
A) Anand Raj
B) Anil Mehta
C) Rajdeep Kapoor
D) Ajay Mahajan
3) A team of researchers from which institution have built Zero-Cov, a cost-effective disinfectant chamber to disinfect personal protective equipment (PPE) kits, surgical masks, vegetables, packed food and other day-to-day items.
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Roorkee
4) The Ministry of Tourism has launched the “DekhoApnaDesh” webinar series. The first webinar will feature the rich heritage of which Indian city ?
5) Name the institution that has bagged the Edison Award for social innovation for its Club Energi campaign.
A) PGCIL Ltd
B) JSW Energy Ltd
C) NTPC Ltd
D) Tata Power
6) Who has won the 13th International Prize for Arabic Fiction for his novel ‘The Spartan Court’?
A) Inaam Kachachi
B) Adel Esmat
C) Abdelouahab Aissaoui
D) Hoda Barakat
7) Which of the following departments has created an Integrated geospatial platform to create area-specific strategies & decisions during the COVID-19 outbreak ?
A) Department of HousingAffairs
B) Department of HealthCare
C) Department of Space
D) Department of Science & Technology
8) Name the organisation which has launched an interactive COVID-19 service on Facebook Messenger ?
A) Red Cross
B) Global Health Gateway
9) According to the IMF, what will be Asia’s growth rate in 2020 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic ?
A) 0.5 percent
B) 1.2 percent
C) 0 percent
D) 1.5 percent
10) The Chief Minister of which state will inaugurate mobile testing Kiosk for COVID 19 which has been developed by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences ?
11) Which state has become the first one to get ICMR nod for ‘pool testing’ of samples for coronavirus ?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Uttar Pradesh
12) Name the insurance provider which has become the first one to announce Additional Benefits Related to COVID-19 upto Rs. 5 lac ?
B) Tata AIA
C) Bharti AXA
13) Which of the following small finance banks has taken steps to bring in digital banking services like Selfie based Instant fixed deposit account service ?
14) The Ministry of External Affairs has announced the COVID-19 training program for healthcare professionals from which of the following countries?
15) Which bank has launched the Safety Grid campaign to encourage social distancing while waiting at shops ?
16) The RBI will soon conduct the fourth tranche of targeted long-term repo operation & will inject _________ crore liquidity into the banking system.
17) Name the Chief of International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) who has resigned amidst corruption probe and doping violations?
A) Peter Krol
B) Nicu Vlad
C) Tamas Ajan
D) Ursula Papandrea
18) IMF has proposed to deploy how much amount in lending capacity to support countries battling covid 19 pandemic ?
A) 1 billion
B) 3 trillion
C) 1 trillion
D) 1.5 trillion|
19) Which of the following organisations has launched the ‘journalism relief fund,’ following in the footsteps of Facebook to help local news outlets?
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams