1) World Day Against Child Labour is observed annually on which date to raise awareness about the plight of child labourers worldwide?
A) June 11
B) June 10
C) June 12
D) June 8
2) Writer Jas Waters who passed away recently was a famous __________.
3) The central government has allotted _________ crore to states under ”Per Drop More Crop” component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY-PDMC).
4) To Boost Infrastructure spending the Central government has infused Rs 5,298 cr in which company ?
A) Hindustan Construction Company
B) Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
C) Jaiprakash Associates Limited
5) Jagesh Mukati who passed away at the age of 47 was a famous ______.
C) TV actor
6) Which of the Indian musician has won an Australian Honour for her service to the community and the country ?
A) Usha Utup
B) Udit Narayan
C) Shobha Shekar
D) Arijit Singh
7) Which of the following is Asia’s version of Nobel prize and has recently been cancelled ?
A) National Arts Education Award
B) DBS Life! Theatre Awards
C) Asian awards
D) Ramon Magsaysay Award
8) Name the Health-tech startup which has set up contactless thermal scanning kiosks.
C) Verge Genomics
9) Which has become the first US company to hit $1.5 trillion market cap ?
10) Which of the following institutes has topped in the list of higher education institutions released by NIRF Ranking 2020 ?
A) IIT Hyderabad
B) IISc Bangalore
C) IIT Roorkee
D) IIT Madras
11) Name the Indian CWG champion lifter who has recently been cleared of doping charges.
A) Mirabai Chanu
B) Jhilli Dalabehera
C) Sneha Soren
D) Sanjita Chanu
12) Atul Srivastava, who passed away recently, was the Director of which company?
13) Which Indian-American has won the 2020 World Food Prize for increasing food production that conserves natural resources and mitigates climate change ?
A) Saransh Goila
B) Ranveer Brar
C) Sanjeev Kapoor
D) Rattan Lal
14) The government of which state is all set to launch a state-level sample collection campaign to find out the level of corona infection among the different sections of society ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
15) Which country has launched plasma network for the treatment of COVID 19 ?
16) Name the Startup which has launched mask disposal smart bin & UV light-based disinfection device.
B) VST Mobility solutions
17) Which of the following state has renamed its environment ministry as ‘Environment and Climate Change Ministry’ ?
C) Tamil Nadu
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 15
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 14
41 total views, 1 views today