1) What is the theme of the International Midwives’ Day observed annually on the 5th of May every year?
A) The essential role that midwives play
B) Defenders of Women’s Rights
C) leading the way with quality care
D) Midwives with women: celebrate, demonstrate, mobilise, unite – our time is NOW!
2) The government of which state has launched three schemes – Birsa Harit Gram Yojana, Neelambar Pitambar Jal Samriddhi Yojana and Poto Ho Khel Vikas scheme to boost rural employment in a bid to revive the economy after lockdown?
3) Who is the head of the Irdai panel on drafting standard professional indemnity policy for insurance intermediaries?
A) Umesh Rathod
B) TM Alamelu
C) Najim B
D) Yegna Priya Bharat
4) The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has constituted a __________ member panel to enhance audit independence and improve accountability.
5) The Uttar Pradesh government has launched which app to help people get health remedies and tell users on how to use kitchen ingredients to improve the body’s immunity ?
D) Ayush Kavach-COVID
6) Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Max Bupa Health Insurance ?
A) Pradeep Pant
B) Divya Sehgal
C) Krishnan Ramachandran
D) Vikas Gujaral
7) Which Indian-American attorney has been nominated by US President Donald Trump as a US federal court judge ?
A) Raj Shah
B) Saritha Komatireddy
C) Neomi Rao
D) Srikanth Sri Srinivasan
8) Who has been awarded a commemorative war medal marking the 75th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany by Vladimir Putin ?
A) Kim Yo Jong
B) Kim Jong-Un
C) Shinzo Abe
D) Ri-Sol Ju
9) The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has tied up with which company to take up research activities related to Covid-19 ?
B) Weldon Biotech
D) Eyestem Research Private Limited
10) The Indian Navy has launched which operation to repatriate Indian citizens from overseas?
A) Sea Bridge
C) Samudra Setu
11) Name the portal launched by DGCA to provide fast-track approval to COVID-19 related drone operations.
12) The government of which state is planning to launch a new programme ‘Nigah’ in order to educate the people in the state about social distancing and quarantine measures ?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
13) The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), constituent lab Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) have signed an MoU with which company for licensing of KNOW-HOW related to rapid and accurate diagnosis of COVID-19 ?
B) Tata Sons
14) Who among the following has been nominated by the Government on the board of the Reserve Bank of India ?
A) Sumit Sharma
B) Tarun Bajaj
C) Rajesh Singh
D) Vinod Kumar
15) Which of the following Small finance banks has launched a new working capital product to help customers meet the urgent liquidity requirements during the lockdown ?
A) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
B) Equitas Small Finance Bank
C) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
D) Capital Local Small Finance Bank
16) Nabard has disbursed ___________ crore to State Co-operative Banks and Regional Rural Banks across the country to augment their resources for extending credit to the farmers.
17) The Chief Minister of which state has launched an app to monitor the agriculture needs of farmers?
D) Andhra Pradesh
18) Who among the following has been honoured with the 40 Most Influential Asian Under 40 recognition ?
A) Amarendra Sahu
B) Raghav Chandra
C) Shrenik Ghodawat
D) Abhiraj Bhal
19) PNB Housing Finance has signed an MoU with which educational institution to support R&D activities related to covid-19 ?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Hyderabad
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Mandi
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 16th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in English
- 14th and 15th May 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 15
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: May Month– Day 14
30 total views, 1 views today