1) World Bicycle Day is observed annually on which date to recognise the longevity, uniqueness and versatility of the bicycle ?
A) June 2
B) May 29
C) June 3
D) May 31
2) Former Union Minister P Namgyal who passed away recently was related to which political party ?
3) Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram have recently joined the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme, this takes the total number of states who have joined the scheme to ______.
4) The RBI has approved the extension of Subramanian Sundar who is the MD & CEO of __________ bank.
A) Airtel Payment
B) Lakshmi Vilas
C) ESAF Small Finance
D) Capital Local
5) Who among the following has won the regional award for Asia in Commonwealth Short Story Prize ?
A) Rahul Mehta
B) Namita Gokhale
C) Madhulika Liddle
D) Kritika Pandey
6) Former BJP president KN Lakshmanan passed away recently, he was the State president from _______.
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
7) Which of the following Indian hockey player has been Nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award ?
A) BJ Kariappa
B) Romesh Pathania
C) Tushar Khandker
D) Rani Rampal
8) Name the e-booklet launched by the I&B Ministry releases on the 1st year of Narendra Modi government 2.0.
A) Modi 2.0 – Dealing with the pandemic
B) One Year of Modi 2.0 – Towards A Self-Reliant India
C) Moving towards Atma Nirbhar Bharat – Modi 2.0
D) Modi 2.0 – The way forward
9) What is India’s ranking in the latest startup ecosystem survey by Startup blink?
10) According to the latest report by Brand Finance. COVID-19 is likely to shave USD _______ billion off of the top 100 domestic brands.
11) Jayantilal Nanoma who passed away in a road accident recently was related with which sport?
12) Which of the following Table Tennis player has been nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna ?
A) Jayanta Pushilal
B) Suthirtha Mukherjee
C) Manika Batra
D) Madhurika Patkar
13) Who has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the UK ?
A) Devendra Dubey
B) Gaitri I. Kumar
C) Anil Kumar
D) Saraswati Prasad
14) A special drive has been started by the Central government to provide Kisan Credit cards to ________ crore dairy farmers under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat package.
15) Which company has inked a pact with NIIFL and Ayana Power to explore opportunities in solar energy ?
A) Mishra Dhatu Nigam
B) Jaypee Group
D) Ircon International
16) Who among the following has assumed charge as the Steel Secretary ?
A) Dipak Kumar
B) Raghuraj Rajendran
C) Pradip Kumar Tripathi
D) Binoy Kumar
17) Who is the head of the committee to resolve any problems in the implementation of the MSME scheme ?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Nitin Gadkari
- CBSE 10th, 12th Result 2021 LIVE: Board Expected to Declare Class 12 Result Today, Class 10 Scores by Aug 1 at cbse.nic.in
- Indian Navy Group C Civilian Personnel Offline Form 2021
- 29th July 2021 Current Affairs in English
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 29
- 29th July 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: July Month– Day 28
152 total views, 1 views today