1) Pi Approximation Day is observed annually on which date?
A) July 11
B) July 13
C) July 22
D) July 15
2) Ola has rolled out enterprise mobility solution ‘Ola Corporate’ to global customers across global markets. Who is the current CEO of OLA?
A) Binny Bansal
B) Rajlaxmi Aggarwal
C) Bhavish Aggarwal
D) Ritesh Aggarwal
3) ICC has officially postponed the World T20 due to the coronavirus pandemic. It was slated to be held in which country?
C) South Africa
4) Victor Chizhikov who passed away recently was a famous _________.
5) The Rajya Sabha secretariat has launched an Employees’ Welfare Scheme after the name of which former minister?
A) Deen Dayal Upadhyay
B) Narasimha Rao
C) Sushma Swaraj
D) Arun Jaitley
6) NTPC’s 1,600 MW Lara Power Project has now become fully operational. It has been installed in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
7) Who among the following has been appointed as the CMD of National Mineral Development Corporation?
A) Rakesh Verma
B) Sumit Deb
C) Pravin Kumar
D) Rajat Singh
8) Who among the following is all set to receive the Toonz Media Award?
A) Anant Srivastava
B) Sudesh Singh
C) Arnab Chaudhuri
D) Rajesh Kumar
9) SpaceX Launches ANASIS-II Military Communications Satellite for which of the following countries?
D) South Korea
10) Who among the following has authored the novel titled “The Endgame”?
A) Kartik Sharma
B) S Hussain Zaidi
C) Jane Borges
D) Ravinder Singh
11) Which of the following companies has provided ‘Bharat drones’ to Indian Army for accurate surveillance at the India-China border?
12) Actor Bijoy Mohanty who passed away recently belonged to which state?
D) West Bengal
13) India has signed an MoU with which country for the establishment of ‘Emergency Medical Services’?
14) The government of which state has launched a web portal for unorganised sector workers?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
15) The Fintech Convergence Council (FCC) has collaborated with which organisation to host the world’s largest virtual fintech event?
A) Niti Aayog
16) The European Union has approved the biggest green stimulus in history with a __________billion dollar plan.
17) Rahul Bajaj has stepped down as the chairman of Bajaj Finance. Who among the following has taken over the next chairman?
A) Sunil Bajaj
B) Ankit Bajaj
C) Sanjiv Bajaj
D) Ajay Bajaj
18) LIC has announced a corporate agency agreement with which bank to distribute LIC policies?
C) Union Bank of India
- Computer Knowledge Quiz for all Competitive Exams: Day 3
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 22
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 21
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 20
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 19
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Jan Month– Day 18