DRDO has recently tested the Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle (HSTDV) successfully, making India as the only ____________ country to successfully test the hypersonic technology.
The International Literacy Day is observed globally on which day?
(a) September 4
(b) September 5
(c) September 6
(d) September 8
The Vodafone Idea Limited has rebranded itself and the new brand name of the company is?
What is the theme of the International Literacy Day 2020?
(a) Literacy and skills development in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
(b) Literacy and Multilingualism in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
(c) Literacy teaching and learning in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
(d) Literacy in a digital world in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
Who released the report titled ‘The State of Young Child in India’ prepared by organization named Mobile Creches?
(a) Venkaiah Naidu
(b) Nirmala Sitharaman
(c) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
(d) Narendra Modi
Which company partnered with CyberPeace Foundation to create awareness on cyber safety among students?
Oscar-winning Czech film director, ___________ passed away. His 1st feature film, ‘Closely Watched Trains’ won an Academy Award (Oscars) for Best Foreign Language film in 1968.
(a) Jan Sverak
(b) Ondrej Trojan
(c) Milos Forman
(d) Jiri Menzel
Name the toll-free mental health rehabilitation helpline, which was recently launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment?
Which of the following country chaired the G20 Education Ministers Meeting which was held recently in the virtual mode?
(a) Saudi Arabia
Who among the following Australian cricketer has recently been appointed as Australia’s trade envoy to India?
(a) Aaron Finch
(b) Matthew Hayden
(c) Adam Gilchrist
(d) Ricky Ponting
- Daily Current Affairs in English 11 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 10
- 11 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- 10 Sep 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi – सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए महत्वपूर्ण
- Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary: Sep Month – Day 9
- Daily Current Affairs in English 10 Sep 2022 – Useful for all Competitive Exams